91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Manga (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Welcome to AT4W manga reviews (place holder name) (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312)

JustSomeRandomKid 01-06-2010 08:26 PM

Welcome to AT4W manga reviews (place holder name)

Hello and welcome to AT4W were bad comics....I mean manga burns heh heh. Yeah many of you might now this but that name is already taken by Linkara who does comic book reviews over at thatguywiththeglasses.com, and does a great job of it. What I wanted to do is review the absolutely horrendous manga that is coming out. The name is just a place holder,so if you think you have a great name for the show please message me.

With that of the way you are probably wondering what I am going to be reviewing, and here is a list of manga's I will be reviewing.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Time. One of the greatest video games of all time...didn't turn out to be a good manga.

Warriors the lost warrior. Yeah you probably have heard of this but never heard of this ... if that makes since. Warriors is a series of books where cats live in tribes inside a forest. While being sold to kids, the series is dark and gripping. So how could you mess this up, when you give it two a bunch of second rate hacks over at tokyopop to make a manga out of it.

Bleach. Oh boy let the hate mail begin, let me tell you boys and girls I got a lot to say about this abomination.

Oni 01-06-2010 08:59 PM

Re: Welcome to AT4W manga reviews (place holder name)

Well, Kana knows it well but I absolutely suck at coming up with names. So, sorry, can't help you there. xD

Bonediddly 01-07-2010 07:49 AM

Eh? Bleach really wasn't bad till the Hueco Mundo arc.

DJ M.O.T.D 01-07-2010 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (Post 3130)
Hello and welcome to AT4W were bad comics....I mean manga burns heh heh. Yeah many of you might now this but that name is already taken by Linkara who does comic book reviews over at thatguywiththeglasses.com, and does a great job of it. What I wanted to do is review the absolutely horrendous manga that is coming out. The name is just a place holder,so if you think you have a great name for the show please message me.

With that of the way you are probably wondering what I am going to be reviewing, and here is a list of manga's I will be reviewing.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Time. One of the greatest video games of all time...didn't turn out to be a good manga.

Warriors the lost warrior. Yeah you probably have heard of this but never heard of this ... if that makes since. Warriors is a series of books where cats live in tribes inside a forest. While being sold to kids, the series is dark and gripping. So how could you mess this up, when you give it two a bunch of second rate hacks over at tokyopop to make a manga out of it.

Bleach. Oh boy let the hate mail begin, let me tell you boys and girls I got a lot to say about this abomination.

Hey Linkara. Been following your videos on TGWTG for awhile. love them :D

JustSomeRandomKid 01-07-2010 10:56 AM

Trust me it was bad at the beginning nothing but filler, then it got good when they had to save Rukia, but then they just recycled the idea when they had to Orhime from quite possibky the worst villians of all time.

JustSomeRandomKid 01-07-2010 10:57 AM

I told you I am not Linkara, the name AT4W is just my place holder name until I or anyone else (could be you) comes up with a diffrent name.

DJ M.O.T.D 01-07-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (Post 3167)
I told you I am not Linkara, the name AT4W is just my place holder name until I or anyone else (could be you) comes up with a diffrent name.

ohhh sorry. i was tired and didn't read it all.

Well how about "Manga-Hell."

Force-A-Nature 01-07-2010 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (Post 3166)
Trust me it was bad at the beginning nothing but filler, then it got good when they had to save Rukia, but then they just recycled the idea when they had to Orhime from quite possibky the worst villians of all time.

The begging wasn't filler...

That all happened in the manga. First two seasons were gold, filler arc killed pacing, Hueco Mundo was pretty cool, then Grimmjow gets killed (FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU) and now Kubo is senselessly trolling with the manga now. WHO SAID ESPADAS WENT FROM 10 TO 1 :yurp:?

My thoughts on Bleach.

As far as a name goes.......shiiiiii son, I dunno man. I'm usually half decent at naming things.....

JustSomeRandomKid 01-11-2010 06:02 PM

That might work Manga-Hell i will really thinkabout using that.