91.8 The Fan - Forums

91.8 The Fan - Forums (http://918thefan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://918thefan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Crappy introduction is go! (http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2229)

Rizadon12 09-15-2011 05:25 PM

Crappy introduction is go!

Hello people I'm Rizadon12!

And that's about it.

In all seriousness. My real name is Sean and I'm a 16 year old Canadian. I've been looking for a decent forum to go on and since I listen to 91.8 a bit I thought I should check out their forum. Like I said before I am 16, I spend most of my time wondering the internet, watching anime, playing video games, listening to music and I've been meaning to get into guitar for a while but haven't gotten around to it. My favorite anime's are Welcome to the N.H.K., Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Steins;Gate, and Angel Beats!, BECK: the mongolian Chop Squad, and Yumekui Merry. My favorite games are Persona 4(before you ask I have not played Person 3 and yes, I am looking forward to P4 the animation and P4U), The World Ends With You, the Castlevania series, Metroid series, and any Monster Hunter game. My favorite bands are the Protomen, The Megas, Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets, Maximum the Hormone, CarboHydroM, FamilyJules7X (even though he's not really a band), SadPanda (once again not really a band just plays awesome music), and Shoji Meguro(more of a composer but who cares). so yeah.

If any one wants me to I'll post my Skype or Hotmail or pm you it.

Bargain Gamer 09-15-2011 07:15 PM

Re: Crappy introduction is go!

Heh, Persona 4 and Monster Hunter, eh? You have good taste. Shame about not having played Persona 3 yet, but I suppose it's something to look forward to.

In any case I welcome you to the forums and hope you enjoy your time here. I know most of the forum goers spend a lot of their time in the IRC, but I'm generally lurking around the forums if you need anything. ^ ^

Leviathan Mist 09-15-2011 09:04 PM

Welcome! I think you'll fit right in here :3

Kanashimi 09-15-2011 09:32 PM

Welcome to the site, make sure to read the rules, and enjoy~

moonhawk81 09-16-2011 10:42 AM

Well met and welcome.

PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB 09-16-2011 02:42 PM

PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB welcomes you to 91.8 the fan. Make sure to hop in the IRC and chat with everyone, and feel free to cozy on up next to Haku, she needs help staying warm. Also read the rules and have a great time.

Zero Gravity 09-17-2011 12:10 PM

Welcome new friend!
be sure to visit our IRC! Browse our forums and comment!
be sure to tune into "Zero Limit!" every weekday morning! :D

but be wary of "Scholar's Library" >__>
shady character he is

Kayarath 09-25-2011 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leviathan Mist (Post 31289)
Welcome! I think you'll fit right in here :3

Indeed, eh? I'm sure you'll get what we're all aboot here on The Fan!