You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 06-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
Nirvash_Redemption
Fan

Nirvash_Redemption is meh
Anime Expo 2010 @ Los Angeles

As you might know, Anime Expo 2010 is going to start this coming weekend from July 1 to July 4, at the Los Angeles Convention Center in California. I myself am going to go there, as i have been doing so, but now for some info about the convention for those going:

*There is a large list of guests this year, including some names like Yuu Asakawa, Rei Hiroe[Black Lagoon], Yui Horie, Vic Mignona, and many many more.

* The events are definantly a good point of the convention other than the exhibit hall. There will be a Masquerade, AMV Contest, AX Idol [Where fans and people come to sing their favorite songs from anime or such.], Battle of the Bands, Art Show, Concerts, and showing of anime throughout the convention.

* Pricing is already at close to the normal pricing, but it's usually around 75 -85 a month before the convention. If you pre-register, it's usually a lot cheaper.

If you want more details on events and other booths set up, please contact the site and take a look.
http://www.anime-expo.org/
-Nirvash

"Don't ask for it; go win it on your own. Do that and you'll succeed."
"When you think of music or movies, instead of remembering what they are about you're more likely to be reminded of the memories you have of that time and the people you knew then."

Nirvash_Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Anime Expo 2010 @ Los Angeles

Just a note, Vic Mignona is not an official guest. Many voice actors go for the sake of going, and a ton of them are not actual guests.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:31 AM   #3
EagleEyes

Fanatic

EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of

Rei Hiroe[Black Lagoon] - Some one please tell him to write faster.
EagleEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:42 PM   #4
toyNN
Fan

toyNN is on a distinguished road

Someone from the staff planning on catching the Black Rock Shooter OVA clip (I think its set for Sunday)? Wonder if it will live up to the hype...hopefully.

toyNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 02:46 PM   #5
netforce

netforce is meh

im going on saturday since i got class the other days, bleh

black rock shooter is on sunday? aww
netforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:34 PM   #6
zeusfdelta

zeusfdelta is meh
Cool Re: Anime Expo 2010 @ Los Angeles

anyone have cosplay pics from ax 2010
zeusfdelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:09 PM   #7
netforce

netforce is meh

i took a few but never got around to uploading them yet, my friends took some neat ones too and got them all over facebook
netforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:44 PM   #8
zeusfdelta

zeusfdelta is meh

i was hoping there was some ax10 here because i saw people taking pictures and they gave me a card for this site.
zeusfdelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 03:01 PM   #9
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfdelta View Post
i was hoping there was some ax10 here because i saw people taking pictures and they gave me a card for this site.
You'll have to wait for the pictures to be put up. We did do articles on plenty of the panels.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
convention