Request Artist Or Anime Discographies
Read everything in these first two pages or your request might be denied!
From the beginning 91.8 The Fan has always asked what would make our station better. There will always be music we won't have, it is almost impossible to have every Asian song in existence on the station; however, that won't stop us from trying. As such, please read all the rules below before making a request.
Due to several factors, we've been able to increase the speed at which we get a hold of music and have all of our copyright ducks in a row. As such, for those who really want to hear their artist of choice, I've come up with a new method.
- Request only one artist or anime at a time.
- Do not double post if you have more requests, instead wait for someone else to post before you post again.
- You can request the same artist or anime as many times as you wish as long as you follow the rule above and you're a fanatic.
- All non-fanatics will now be limited to five of the same request (IE if you've requested Kumi Koda four timeson your own, you can only request her one more time. Any thing past this limit won't be counted and your post deleted.)
- If you post a song request, please include the artist as well like this: Super Junior - Sorry, Sorry. I will count all song requests as another request for that artist ANYWAY.
- You can request songs in any language or region. Right now we can cover USA (under certain circumstances), Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. If you have a request out of those regions, please make a note to where the song originally came from so we can go through the paperwork with their respective royalty organization.
- If you do not follow the above rules, your post will be deleted. In conjunction, once the request has been fulfilled your post will be deleted.
I've gotten a million and five complaints that things aren't added fast enough, that we don't get specific songs, etc. So, here's a way to change that. I'm adding a feature that allows people to get their music of choice in within a week of their request based on how badly they really want it. Here's how it works:
- If you really want a complete artist discography on the radio station, it will cost a total of $50.00 USD (note this could be anywhere from five CDs plus every single album they released to twenty CDs depending on the artist---for example, Ayumi Hamasaki has close to a hundred single, live, or studio albums). If you're a Fanatic, you get a 60% discount and it will be $20.00 USD.
- If you really want a certain full album (or three single-albums) on our station it will cost $20.00 USD. Fanatics, once again, receive a discount of 50% this time and the total will be $10.00 USD.
- This is exclusive to each month, I will only take a limited amount of orders per month! Check the list below to see how many slots there are.
- You are paying ME for the work to tag, scan, edit, censor, etc all of the music and depending on the size of albums it can take me anywhere from a week to a two months. This money will also help buy other albums, CDs, single albums, etc for the station since from the beginning this has been from my own pocket. Whether I do the following with the money before it gets to 91.8 The Fan is up to me:
Joking, no money will be used for my own personal vendettas.
- If you are interested in the above then please PM on the forums.
- PM ME FIRST BEFORE YOU SEND US MONEY! Seriously, this is becoming a huge problem. If it's a donation say it is or we will refund it.
- If you feel these prices are too steep, you can also try splitting the costs here.
- If you'd like to donate, no questions asked so we can buy CDs, albums, etc then feel free to donate any amount via PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org (credit/debit cards will also work; no PayPal account required).
This Month's Work
Last edited by Kanashimi; 07-09-2013 at 06:25 PM.