You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 04-29-2011, 09:03 PM   #1
nerdwerld

Raptor Writer

nerdwerld is meh
Angry IRC Troubles.

Okay for a while now, but especially today I have been experiencing IRC problems with the sites IRC. It won't even let me sign in sometimes and it says it does then I can't type anything making me angrily go and sign back in because I don't know I'm signed in. Also I have problems typing stuff and it not coming up? I would like an answer to this as well. Mainly I think their are other clients such as Mirc which is quite annoying and complicated for me to use. Amui told me to download Trillian, but I can't get the IRC to work on that. I think a few others here know a few other ways as well to access the IRC if you could help me I would enjoy that a lot thanks .

nerdwerld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:08 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: IRC Troubles.

Trillian IRC is pretty simple, what are you having trouble with?

Assuming you have your name in the first two boxes under manage account, all you should have in the last box is irc.rizon.net. Right click the IRC icon on the Trillain window, open the Status Window, and type slash join #918thefan (aka /join #918thefan). You should then be in IRC.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:11 PM   #3
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...don/chatzilla/

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

The web IRC is simply an iFrame that runs a remote webpage that isn't under my control. The webchat isn't supposed to be for people to use exclusively, it's a simple way to connect to either check it out, or for a quick chat. It's not really the best thing out there.

Alternatively you can use Mibbit.

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
nerdwerld

Raptor Writer

nerdwerld is meh

Thank you both Kibs and Kana. I have my problems solved for now.

nerdwerld is offline   Reply With Quote