Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 09-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
MakiMaki

Anime Monster

MakiMaki is meh
Love Lab Episode 003 Discussion

This episode was pretty appropriately titled "Sayo and Eno Declare War"

And WAR is was. We get to find out just how devious Sayo can be, though she does have a soft spot too.

Maki delivered a scary moment when she collapsed, not surprised seeing as she tries to do everything herself. Riko's concern was genuine and heartfelt, which was really nice to see.

The classic misunderstanding trope was used to explain away the rivalry between Maki and Eno...which almost got REALLY out of hand, with Riko reflex covering for Maki and then of all people Sayo comes up with the grand save! :D

I'm a bit ahead of these episodes as of the time of writing this, but I can safely say that I cannot wait to see how this group interacts with one another as the series moves along.

MakiMaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Love Lab Episode 003 Discussion

Oh my god, Maki is so cute but such a derp. Riko is like the only reason she can like survive.

You know, it's super weird watching this and there's no subtitles for the opening. Is Funimation the only one who does that anymore? Really? :(

Uh, uh... Does Maki's dad crossdress? Is that the joke? Eh...

Though to be honest none of this is that embarrassing. Teenage girls get curious in how to catch a guy's attention, probably in some pretty superficial ways.

"Shut up, I'm just a tsundere!"

Riko was pretty awesome during the meeting. Man, she's a bauss.

Also, I love how this is developing with girls sending in "love concerns" (at least that's what it seems like).

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote