Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 02-18-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
I got a very interesting Skype spam overnight

Quote:
[6:44:53 AM] marina_russia1: There are thousands of unhappy married women and men in every city, but they DO NOT want to leave their spouse. They want to stay married, but they want to have an affair without ever being caught. Our dating community is extremely popular!

Having an affair can be stressful because you never know if the other person involved is going to get attached to you. You just want to have an intimate encounter and nothing else.

A great thing about this Discreet Dating Community For Married People is that there is no cost to join. You can check it out, see if you like it, and then begin contacting married people for secret intimate encounters.

Press here if you want to have an affair with a married person:
link withheld
So I read it and wondered how many people would actually be interested in something this, and how big of an issue this type of thing really is.

Opinions?

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:33 AM   #2
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough
Re: I got a very interesting Skype spam overnight

Its a moraless group trying to make money of other people without morals thinking they're not the bad guy in this, if your not happy then get a divorce or leave, don't utterly crush they're self esteems

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
Cerulaine

Fluttershy

Cerulaine is meh

Jeez how rude D:

Cheating is bad mm'kay?

But seriously it's very bad! I was still amused by that though. XD
Cerulaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:18 PM   #4
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

cheating is beyond bad, it's bad, its wrong, it's.... badong, thats right, cheating is badong

Old 02-18-2010, 12:24 PM   #5
Chris

asdf

Chris is on a distinguished road

While an amusing ad, I'm not sure how anyone could dabble in this sort of thing.

I'm kind of old school, I was raised that way, I believe in getting married young and staying true, so I'm not too sure morally where someone could actually sign up for this sort of thing, but hey, there are some messed up people out there.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/918TheFanChris
Add me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/918TheFanChris

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:32 PM   #6
Oni
Banhammer'd

Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of

Hm, that is some unique spam right there.

However, I can see a few people signing up for such a thing. Believing no one would do it because you see it as morally wrong is ignorant.

Oni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:22 PM   #7
teer

teer is meh

its not cheating if everyone joins in
teer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:31 PM   #8
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Woooooooow, that amazes me that such a thing exist. I mean, it's sad but as time goes on... these sort of things just become less valued. Show me a teenager that has value on marriage, and you've found the Hail Mary. Either way, I'm sort of blown away by this.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:01 AM   #9
Lesserpawn

Lesserpawn is meh

Its badong indeed, badong indeed (wags disapproving finger)

I get a lot of 'colourful' spam too. I wish something could be done to stop the people who send out this nonsense.

Lesserpawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:44 AM   #10
TheDrunkenShadow

The Man Without a Plan

TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of

I got that same message a few days back. Pretty lulzy.

TheDrunkenShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:37 PM   #11
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation

I think the idea of marriage, and exclusive relationships to be a spillover from judeochristian moralisms, that have seeped into every pore of our society, and solidified.

But I have to agree, that if you take a vow to be loyal to one person, and you break that vow dishonestly, then you're a terrible person, though to be willing to do so, you must be unhappy yourself.

But if you're in a relationship, I could understand how having a conversation about keeping the relationship open could be a very scary thing to do, as many people do have a solid believe that monogamy is perfectly natural (and of course it is, there are other animals that mate for life), and that because of that polygamy is inherantly immoral, or wrong.

My personal belief that being open about polygamy can be just as healthy as monogamy, if not more so, because you aren't fooling yourself into this idea that love is a singular entity that can only be held for one person. It's a very romantic ideal, but unrealistic. Of course it CAN be a singular concept, there are many people that fall in love once and never fall in love again, even if their spouse leaves them, or passes on. But again, going back to the monogamy/polygamy point, love can be a thing between more than 2 people, and this is seen very often in media, ESPECIALLY in manga/anime. EVERY shoujo manga is about a girl who is stuck between two guys she is in love with, and because of these monogamous social norms is forced to choose one of them. Same with most shounen with any romance to them, especially harem manga of course.

Of course when it comes to love, it is always a personal emotional belief. You can't factor in logic. Which is why it astounds me how pervasive the social norms we have are. It's scary how much pop. media has ingrained these notions of relationships into the masses.

tl;dr
cheaters are slime.
open relationships are just as valid as closed ones.
love is a personal thing.

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:45 AM   #12
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Yeah take it from someone who has felt the harsh cold steel of betrayal's zanpaktou........ in BANKAI FORM.
I've been betrayed, twice, it's not a fun 2 weeks after that

Old 03-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #13
Itachi0970

Itachi0970 is meh

If I ran that site (for some reason, I don't know why), I'd only put together married couples to meet.

I make all my own gfx.

Itachi0970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:54 AM   #14
Bonediddly
Fan

Bonediddly is on a distinguished road

Remember when people actually held vows to be sacred?

Yeah, me neither.

Bonediddly is offline   Reply With Quote