Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 11-14-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Everyone's Favorite Moe Maid~

It's ironic, I'm doing an introduction thread as if I'm new, and yet I've been involved with 91.8 The Fan since it's birth way back when (along with Sandy and Kibs).

There's not a lot to really note here about myself. I'm usually the voice of iStalk, I design our main website and Directory, do a good deal of the convention coverage, and host one of our main radio shows.

Any free time is usually left to my Playstation 3... that's about it. I don't even have the time to watch anime anymore, orz. ;_; Despite that, I do have a tendency to design cosplay outfits a lot in my spare time. Usually just for an excuse to look cute during conventions or something like that.

On the forums I plan to be excessively active, so if you see me then make sure to say hello. You can also find me on our IRC as well. Though if you need to contact me for anything site related then Pikachu is my official mail organizer despite the fact I receive a few envelopes chewed...

I'm also not afraid of the ban hammer! In fact, I've been a forum moderator on other very popular forums (one the biggest containing over 200,000 users). You have been warned, so if you're smacked with a glittery, sparkly, heart-shaped hammer... that'd be me.

Last edited by Kibs; 01-05-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:02 PM   #2
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Everyone's Favorite Moe Maid~

Welcome <3

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:15 AM   #3
EagleEyes

Fanatic

EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of

Kanashimi? That name rings a bell....... I think I know you from somewhere.
EagleEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:25 AM   #4
Sandgolem

Matoi Stalker

Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Hey there Kana :3 Welcome to the new era of 91.8 The Fan!

Sandgolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #5
ApolloNoUta
Fan

ApolloNoUta is meh

Yay for Kana! (I'm even going through the older posts and welcoming people who arrived before me)
ApolloNoUta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #6
ZIMdudeAlchemist

ZIMdudeAlchemist is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloNoUta View Post
Yay for Kana! (I'm even going through the older posts and welcoming people who arrived before me)
Yay, indeed! Glad to be apart of the community now, all thanks to iStalk and the 91.8 station.

ZIMdudeAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:45 AM   #7
Drago142222
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Drago142222 is meh

Yay Cookies for Everyone

Drago142222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:24 AM   #8
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough