Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-31-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Folklore

Also known as Folksoul, this was the first game I ever got for PS3. I've always liked it since it had a very magical feel without relying too heavily on standard fare fantasy. In fact the environments are absolutely gorgeous, very rarely do I respond to scenery but Folklore definitely got that right.

It made good use of the SIXAXIS controls. The game had its hard and easy parts, most of which could be solved depending on what monster you were trying to kill and with what. Most of the puzzle solving besides a maze level was really about finding the right "weapon" to attack with.

I recall the game not selling many units in the US, but it was still quite good in my opinion. There was also a good deal of DLC that made the game last a lot longer and expanded on the story which happened to be quite mysterious as is.

Actually, this was the game that got me into Abingdon Boys School (though I think a few other DJs like them better than I). I remember loving the song and always wanting the soundtrack, but there was no limited release with the game sadly. It also had a reversible cover that was pretty nice, too.

Either way, I liked a lot of the abilities and how costumes effected the gameplay. I had a lot more fun playing as the girl than the male. Just curious is anyone else likes this game or is interested in playing it?

Last edited by Kanashimi; 01-31-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:29 AM   #2
Llian

Type 1 Go

Llian is on a distinguished road
Re: Folklore

I played the demo for this, me and my Aniki<3. He really liked it and said he'd get it when he got the chance but never got around to it. I would like to play this game in it's entirety.

Llian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:45 AM   #3
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Folklore

Yeah, I remember playing the demo a lot myself. When you have you can play and all, I'm sure you can borrow my copy or Kibbles'.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote