Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 08-20-2013, 12:27 AM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
K Episode 003 Discussion

Why do I feel like Munakata and Suoh have some sort of backstory?

I love Yata. He's vile, crude, and a little shortie.

Kuro and Shiro are adorable. I don't know what else to say. The whole situation is really awkward when eating food, but the fact Kuro idolizes his old master so much is so cute. Shiro is just a ball of derp. I'm really curious where the story goes from here.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:03 PM   #2
MakiMaki

Anime Monster

MakiMaki is meh
Re: K Episode 003 Discussion

Kuro's voice recorder to "save" Shiro's life had me rolling. And that whole "cooking is the best" thing, culminating with that goofy look/smile normally associated with female characters made me laugh even more.

I don't know what is going on with Awashima's animation but she looked disproportionate in most of the scenes with her talking to Munakata (it was very strange to look at her with basically a one sided torpedo lol) In any case, I was happy to discover my beloved Miyuki Sawashiro providing her voice talents in yet another "strong" female role.

Series continues to look promising. But this is as far as I've gotten so far. Gonna try to power through more episodes once my internet is setup at the vacation house! :D

MakiMaki is offline   Reply With Quote