It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 07-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #1
Shigoshi

Shigoshi is meh
Good online game I play

Well this is a shameless piece where i try and get referrals but here goes.

The game is called League of legends. It is unique in that it is not a normal genre of gaming (it's something like online battle arena multiplayer something or other) and is great fun.

The game is free to play and can be played without paying a single pence or cent (which ever currency you use). You can pay for content to get it quicker but you can get all you need to play for free easily and often it's far more rewarding to earn it (you gain a thing called IP (Influence points) from playing games and with enough of it you can buy champions and things called runes. I advice you first get some champions you like first).

Anyway the game is GREAT fun but there is ONE catch I give thee. Use this link when you get prompted to. If you reach summoner level 10 You count as a successful referral for me and if I get enough I get stuff for free.

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4bf6aa9a6272b

Not sure if you click it or not but just use the link ok, please...with a cherry on top coated in cookie dough? (And I will help ANYONE who does play it, I will help anyone get to learn the game, find me under the name shigoshi and I will find time to help yous out, in practice games or maybe real ones). I hope anyone who plays this game enjoys it, I sure did. Some people can be annoying but don't worry, you get that!

Mod Edit: You forgot to add a pefix. Try not to forget those.

What is the opposite to life? for it is not death, for if it truely were opposite life would not exist since opposites cancel themsleves. This is my concept; Rynae. The existense of non-existense.

Last edited by Kibs; 07-10-2010 at 07:33 AM.
Shigoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:18 PM   #2
OnePieceGeek

OnePieceGeek is meh
Thumbs up League of Legends

Alright childrens of the interwebs, we need to hav a talk...

Why has there not been a thread for this already? why have none of you felt the need to discuss LoL with each other! This is a serious problem that I intend to remedy!

so get discussing kiddies! Who are your favorite characters? What do you build for them? How do you feel about Dominion?
OnePieceGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:34 AM   #3
Gatx
Fan

Gatx is meh
Re: League of Legends

I used to play with some friends from my dorm floor last year. I stuck with Taric mostly. Started to branch out more and play more support characters like Ramus and Malphite. Also I'm "theoretically" good at being a carry, as in only in co-op, where I can get the highest kill count, but that does not translate in any way whatsoever into actual games. Currently I'm working on my Rumble, I have not managed to win with him in actual games (but I'm great in co-op, lol), but hey, he's riding a mech so I have not gotten discouraged yet.

Aaanyway generally I don't like playing too often because I hate feeling like I disappointed someone, worse yet when they rage. I solo queue quite a bit (mostly because when I started that was the ONLY other option if you weren't playing with friends) so I run into that sort of thing a lot.
Gatx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:48 PM   #4
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation

I'm back into LoL thanks to some people who kept bugging me. I got the PC Gamer issue that unlocked Cait and the Arctic Warfare skin. Besides Cait I play Ashe and Trist occasionally. I like Attack Speed too much I think.I loooove PD and Zeal, and i have to force myself to build Inf first.

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:29 AM   #5
joegoku

joegoku is meh

Hmm Im an EU-Boy so I only played in EU yet^^

I like Sona (Main-Char), Riven (the new Char xD), Veigar, Leona, Orianna and Kayle

Build: Sona (Full-Support/AP):
Start: Faerie Charm + 3 Health Potions + 4 Mana Potions + Green Ward
Final Build: Shurelya's Reverie, Boots of Swiftness, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Rabadon's Deathcap, the rest is up to you (more Def, more AP, more Support, whatever ;D)

joegoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:31 PM   #6
PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB

Silent Stalker

PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB is on a distinguished road

PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB got started back up after seeing elk mention it in the irc. Name is of course, pissedsilentbob. Bob has been using Master Yi, with alot of haste playing co-ops vs comps at this point.

PiSsEdSiLeNtBoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:41 AM   #7
christmas4477

Smugleaf

christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold

Recently got myself into LoL, and it's pretty fun. My only issue is that The refer-a-friend program they have give away bonus stuff I want. If any of you guys have been interested in starting up, I'd appreciate if you used my referral link to sign up.

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...15f43170392282

christmas4477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:28 PM   #8
Elk

Mark from Canada

I'm slowly getting better I think, made it to Silver 4 by the end of season and have had a couple failed promos since then. I feel like I can make gold next season at least.

Old 11-25-2013, 05:45 PM   #9
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

I need to play ranked again, but the new meta is messin' me up hard.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:25 PM   #10
Jubilee

Très Bien!

Jubilee will become famous soon enough

This is the meta of supports....

May all solo-laners flee in terror at their sub-par gold farm.

Jubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:37 PM   #11
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Supports too strong.

Old 11-27-2013, 04:29 PM   #12
grimdefeat

Fan

grimdefeat is on a distinguished road

I may be bad at the game but its still fun to play

grimdefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:20 PM   #13
Elk

Mark from Canada

I'm Silver 3!
Keepin' on chugging towards Gold!

Old 12-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #14
Kayarath

The Biggest Troll on the website

Kayarath is on a distinguished road

I also play LOL, Profile name is Kayarath! feel free to add me to list of friends!
Kayarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:10 AM   #15
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Been kinda lax on playing lately, dunno why... Waiting for Snowdown though in hopes it'll get me into the game a bit more.

Old 12-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #16
Myst

Myst is meh

I've been playing League for just about a year. I mostly play ADC as my main role but have been trying out newer champions in different lanes.
Myst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 05:26 PM   #17
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

So, let's talk U.R.F. Who is your god-tier champ?