You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 12-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
Cheflelouch
A man chooses, a slave obeys

Cheflelouch is meh
Why i cant join the IRC chat room

well I have bean having this problems for months but i didn't do any thing about it until today and i have no idea why i follow the directions and nothing happen
and I used two of my emails and nothing happen

Proud to be MEXICAN

Cheflelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:26 PM   #2
Amui

Fan

Amui is a splendid one to behold Amui is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why i cant join the IRC chat room

The IRC seems to be working fine, so it must be a problem on your end....It might help if you post information such as what type of IRC client you're trying to use (Trillian, mIRC, etc.), perhaps a screenshot of your settings.....unless you're using the web client, which is probably the root cause of the problem.

Perhaps any error messages you may be getting, too, just "My IRC no work!" doesn't help much.

Remember, The IRC is on the Rizon network on #918thefan.

Amui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
Cheflelouch

Cheflelouch is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amui View Post
The IRC seems to be working fine, so it must be a problem on your end....It might help if you post information such as what type of IRC client you're trying to use (Trillian, mIRC, etc.), perhaps a screenshot of your settings.....unless you're using the web client, which is probably the root cause of the problem.

Perhaps any error messages you may be getting, too, just "My IRC no work!" doesn't help much.

Remember, The IRC is on the Rizon network on #918thefan.
Well I tired different ways and its always end in the same problem the first time i register everything was fine until it ask for the confirmation of my password after i put it there apear a screen saying that there is and error and the system shutdown the next time i tried the password end to be invalid i tried this with two E-mails I have and its the same thing over.
I also tried the mIRC but nothing happens and in confuse wether its an system error or if its my PC

Proud to be MEXICAN

Old 12-06-2011, 09:54 PM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

It's hard to understand what you're saying really.

Have you been able to connect to IRC at all? Regardless of registering. What happens when you type in a nickname and click connect in the Web Based Client? Or whatever program you are using?

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
Cheflelouch

Cheflelouch is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
It's hard to understand what you're saying really.

Have you been able to connect to IRC at all? Regardless of registering. What happens when you type in a nickname and click connect in the Web Based Client? Or whatever program you are using?
well I cant connect to IRC at all, its asking for my confirmation passwords and every time i do it tells me that is invalid and a box appears saying that there is an error and the server its restarting

Proud to be MEXICAN

Last edited by Cheflelouch; 12-06-2011 at 10:22 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:07 PM   #6
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

I saw you in IRC earlier...? Were you disconnected shortly afterwards?

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote