Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 07-06-2010, 06:35 PM   #61
Catilena1890

Catilena1890 is meh
Re: How'd you decide on your nickname(on the forums)

This one time, at Band Camp

Nah, lol. JK.

So, Catilena was the name of my imaginary friend, a giant, 8 foot tall cat with 8 arms, eye stalks+ regular eyes, a tail blade, and birdy wings. Oh, and she was poisonous. She was the defenda of da galaxy YEAH!

As for my name, it started with NeoPets, my first forum. I tried to sign up with just Catilena, but someone else already had it. After a bunch of failed attempts at account creating, I finally came up with 1890 for the end of my name and I just stuck with it. Now, if anyone wants to see if I`m on a website, all they have to do is type in Catilena1890 in the memba search, lol.

I also have alter-ego names, in case something happens to my original account. My Alter egos are:

Catilena1980
Dark_Magician1890
Dark_Magician1980

You should neva have to see my alter-egos though, lol
In a world that has enslaved dragonkind and their riders, the Dragons of Pern face holders whom harvest them and their young for food. Some riders and dragons have fought back, and have fled the cruelty of the North. They hid away in the Southern continent where they founded the weyr of Vulnera. It's a man eats dragon world out there, will YOU join the fight to protect the dragons?

Catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #62
Dophanes "D!" Raosuke
Fan

Dophanes "D!" Raosuke is meh

a while ago a friend of mine decided to make a name for himself that was so long it would confuse people when they ask what his name was, I believe it was Phlipises Deobrastus Bonvastise van Hohenhiem III
when I herd this name, my compettitive spirt came out to match his well thought out title, so I came up with Dophanes Noches Navarious von Raosuke II, and to add a twist to mine, I tell people to just call me "D!". Been going by that name for about 4 years now.... lol

Dophanes "D!" Raosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:49 AM   #63
Dist

Dist is meh

Take nap inside a car > Find one of those trucks that carry stuff > Spot the word Dist > Das it.

True story.

Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:06 PM   #64
grimdefeat

Fan

grimdefeat is on a distinguished road

actually 3 years ago when i came up with it i was going with hpfan cus i was obsessed with harry potter (way over that now) I started looking at epic wins and thought I wonder what the opposite of an epic win would be so thats how i came up with grimdefeat

grimdefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:36 AM   #65
Leviathan Mist

大好き.

Leviathan Mist is on a distinguished road

I started using the name "Leviathan" about 11 years ago. I later added the "Mist" on the end when someone at a community had already taken Leviathan, that was about 9 years ago.

Leviathan Mist is a combination of two summons from Final Fantasy 4.
Leviathan Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:33 AM   #66
ClearMetalVoltar
Fan

ClearMetalVoltar is meh

ive got my name from the street fighter series
ClearMetalVoltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:25 PM   #67
ZeroFoxG

ZeroFoxG is on a distinguished road

I was playin Megaman zero and i also i like foxes so yup and Monster Hunter is one of my fav games so that explanis the G

Last edited by ZeroFoxG; 01-01-2011 at 12:32 AM. Reason: forgot something
ZeroFoxG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #68
kaoruhikaru

kaoruhikaru is meh

my two favorite ouran host club characters,kaoru and hikaru hitachiin.and kaoru is one of my nicknames.

kaoruhikaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:15 PM   #69
Cameron

Fan

Cameron is on a distinguished road

It's my real name.

Best. Exclamation. Ever.

Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:11 AM   #70
Nirvash_Redemption
Fan

Nirvash_Redemption is meh

I got my name from another forum i go on, but changed from Destroyer to redemption, and i got that one from playing megaman zero while watching eureka seven. O.O

"Don't ask for it; go win it on your own. Do that and you'll succeed."
"When you think of music or movies, instead of remembering what they are about you're more likely to be reminded of the memories you have of that time and the people you knew then."

Nirvash_Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:39 AM   #71
LucJenson

LucJenson is meh

LucJenson; well there's a history behind this already. I was a big reader into the Hellsing series and totally loved Alucard Hellsing so I took his name and formed AlucardJenson (Jenson being the surname of a character I used in a roleplay multitudes of times). From using AlucardJenson I passed through clan after clan (gaming clans) and when I came to a particular clan that I actually stayed with for over a year one member vOn.sCissOrs and I got along really well and I guess were brothers in arms. Haha; from our constant gaming I called him Von and he called me Luc derived from aLUCard. So I took that and just shortened the name to LucJenson. I still use AlucardJenson and LucJenson but Luc has become more accustomed to me it seems. Guess it's 'cause I didn't name myself; someone else did. But yeah, that's the history behind LucJenson.
LucJenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:37 PM   #72
Shigoshi

Shigoshi is meh

Got mine in a random way (which befits my title as master of madness).

First off shigoshi means 454, 454 itself adds up to 13 (4+5+4=13) and 13 is my day of birth (for those wondering: It was a friday as well, so yeah, 13th of friday. The day of unluck where the world was lucky to witness it's future master of madness!).

The number came to me more from, as I said, random chance. In primary school (don't know what you yanks call it) I had a eraser/rubber (depends on if your mind is in the gutter or you just feel like trying to be a wide-o) which randomly had 454 written on the back of it. My best friend pointed out it added up to 13 and now has been my alias ever since.

As for my creation of the name shigoshi: one of my friends found out what the japanese for shigoshi was and called me it. Now I am shigoshi.

'I am a philosopher, I follow no rules set by anyone except simple lines that I draw on paths I follow. I shall never walk one step in front nor lack one step behind, forever and eternally at your side letting you chose your path willingly. You can ask me, but never expect my answer to tell you which way to go for often it shall only be a question for a question. Soon you will not even notice as I go on my own path, where I go is my choice. But remember, if you follow do not expect me to always lead'

'Leaders lead, commanders command and inspirations inspire. Commanders do not inspire, leaders do not command and inspirations do not lead'

Tangents are my currency and being obtuse is my manner!

What is the opposite to life? for it is not death, for if it truely were opposite life would not exist since opposites cancel themsleves. This is my concept; Rynae. The existense of non-existense.

Shigoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #73
Ronlink

Ronlink is meh

I thought of my nickname a long time ago whilst playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I just randomly fused my name with Link's name and a new nickname was created that day lol.
Ronlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:31 AM   #74
TheNinja4759

TheNinja4759 is meh

Alright. I believe it was a Sunday, and I was returning from a long haitus on FFR (Flash Flash Revolution), and I wanted to start anew, so I chose A**Ninja4759.. needless to say, it stuck, and when I came here, I couldn't have it, so I was like.. "Well, if I can't be that kinda ninja, then I will be just the ninja." and it has been that way for like, the last 3 months or so.

TheNinja4759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:43 PM   #75
Osaka
Fan

Osaka is meh

I explained it in my intro thread.....I got it the way Ayumu Kasuga did.

Osaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:12 AM   #76
Rydux

Rydux is meh

"Rydux" has been my username and IGN for years
but its origins lie within a close friend, who's a real fan of Kingdom Hearts, she made a fanmade story of KH, and by request, she added me and made a nobody of said character
thus, she took the letters of my real name R U D Y, and added the traditional X, and in a magical KH DS moment, rearranged them to " R Y D U X"
Rydux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 12:23 AM   #77
microgamer2vs2
Fan

microgamer2vs2 is meh

microgamer is from Wario Ware - I remember playing the demo to the original game without even knowing what the game was; after the first microgamer came up, I lol'd and immediately thought that the gameplay was absolutely ingenious; I still think it's one of the most awesome layouts of a game. I also thought that 'microgamer' would be a good username to have, just 'cause it has a sort of ring to it, and 'micro' works out as a nice shortened version.

the 2vs2 came from when I played double battles on Pokemon NetBattle, I thought that most cool usernames had random numbers appended to the end of them so I thought I'd keep the tag even outside of the Pokemon community.

(X'______') wideface the blog

microgamer2vs2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:26 PM   #78
HeikaHaku
Banhammer'd

HeikaHaku is meh

Well, my friends at school were always coming up with nicknames for each other. When I complained to one of my friends (who didn't go to my school) that no one could come up with a nickname for me, she started calling me Haku. Well, Haku is taken in most places, so I add Heika. Heika is pretty much a word I just pulled out a dictionary, but there's more meaning to it, as well.

Heika means 'Emperor' in Japanese. I didn't choose it to call myself some high title, though. I liked how the word sounded, but also, it was because of a friend of mine who moved away a long time ago.
Her last name was Huang, which is Chinese for either Yellow or Emperor. (And some other, not as relevant things.) So, when I saw it, I thought it was perfect, and used it.

I've only been using Haku for less than a year, as opposed to my other name, though.

As for my older online name (which I've been using for about 6 years now), Omni-X, It was originally Omnimon, after my favorite Digimon. Then I saw the X-Evolution movie and added an -X. And since people called me Omni for short, it became Omni-X, or Omnix. In the event that those were taken, I'd sometimes use variations, like Omnis, or Omnisx.

HeikaHaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 06:16 PM   #79
Erinovauch

Erinovauch is meh

My nickname is a slight variation of my dad's RPG name Erinovich, I just changed the i to an au to make it easier for me to remember and pronounce and that's that
Erinovauch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:18 PM   #80
Rhetorical Gamer
Fan

Rhetorical Gamer is meh

When I joined my AP lang class everyone put "Rhetorical" then something they wanted like rocker,dancer, ect. Well since I was the only one in that class that knew what video games were I picked Rhetorical Gamer since I love my gaming and my new love writing!

Last edited by Rhetorical Gamer; 10-11-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Rhetorical Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote