You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2012, 12:37 AM   #1
Ranger-Immie

Ranger-Immie is meh
Heya! New to forum, longtime fan of 91.8thefan ^^

Heya, I've been a fan of 91.8the fan for a couple years now... not sure how long exactly... probably longer than that... but long enough to be familiar enough with most of the commercials and find them hilarious. xD ( I absolutely love that I can recognize just about EVERYTHING I hear on there, from risembool ranger & voice actor stuff to kpop & gangnam style <3) I like to listen to it once in awhile and I recently started listening to it again... (It's where I find a few of my favorite songs x3) it's like the ultimate anime/k-pop fan's radio...it's simply epic that's all I can say and I hope the mods/(DJ's)? see this. ^^ So... I've known for awhile that this website was also a forum but I am very lazy as I am an anime/manga fan and i'm involved in facebook and other forums... but I decided (just now) Hey what the heck... why not join it and see if it's fun since I already love the radio so much ^^ So.... I hope to meet some cool people I guess and I will try to come on here when I can ^^
Ranger-Immie is offline   Reply With Quote