It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 02-25-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
Raiji Magiwind

Raiji Magiwind is meh
Howdy From the Mitten...

I'm the resident insane nerd that seems to find loops in the space-time continuum to be able to possibly watch all the stuff I watch and read all the stuff I read....
I RP, I cosplay, I work full time, I write novels....watch and read far too much....and yes I do even sleep like a more or less normal person...

I'm the insane monster of knowledge, the squasher of evil and trolls (I admin on a RP forum), and more or less all around person who will just about RP anything within reason and my scope of knowledge....

-----

I am a collector of BJD's and currently have six. The crew includes Icarus (a LUTS Abadon), Tsuna (a LUTS Bory M), Edward Elric (a DiM MnM/Leekeworld/Loongsoul Hybrid), Tiashe (a LUTS Maska Elf), Allen Walker (a DoD Hoo), and the new guy Amaimon (a Soom Bygg).

I have been into the hobby for about five years, though for those first few years it was as a photographer of them and a casual observer up till about 2 years ago, when I went from fan to collector with the acquisition of Icarus. Believe me, I learned what other owners always said about collecting in this hobby is like eating a bag of potato chips.....you can't stop at one......

When I'm not doing dollie stuff or being an otaku, I am a Dietary Aide for a nursing home, formerly at a hospital.
I am a big nerd in general, with a love for anime, manga, reading, writing, cosplaying, roleplaying, drawing, photography and gaming. I also go to several anime conventions throughout the year. In fact, I participate in NaNoWriMo, and have finished, though yet to edit two novels, one a story based on the universe of my dolls, and the other is a Doctor Who/Persona crossover fanfiction.

I am a Whovian.....as well as a Browncoat (Serenity/Firefly), a Gater (Stargate), a Trekker, a Risembool Ranger, a Miniskirt, a Shadow (Sonny Strait's fanclub), a Haberkornian (Todd Haberkorn), and a crap ton of other stuff...

I look forward to having fun around her...though hopefully I also don't forget to pop in here and there...@_@.
Raiji Magiwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Howdy From the Mitten...

Welcome to the site! We hope you have fun and enjoy the radio. Also, make sure to read the rules. :)

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
Animelover19
Banhammer'd

Animelover19 is meh

Welcome To 91.8 The Fan Raiji Magiwind! It's Awesome Here!
Animelover19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:00 AM   #4
Cheflelouch
A man chooses, a slave obeys

Cheflelouch is meh

Welcome!!

One way or another you and I share the same hobby of collecting stuff, I collect anything (and I mean anything) Manga, Anime, Video games, Random Stuff.
If my mat is correct I have spend more than 11000 on anime merchandice in less than 5 years

Proud to be MEXICAN

Cheflelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:58 AM   #5
moonhawk81

Wandering Witch

moonhawk81 is on a distinguished road

Well met and welcome. I actually understood a few of your terms, and welcome you as a fellow Whovian and Browncoat.

moonhawk81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:52 AM   #6
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough

Ohai new person! Remember to join our IRC for more madness!

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:53 PM   #7
Kayarath

The Biggest Troll on the website

Kayarath is on a distinguished road

It looks like you'll fit in just fine Raiji :D
Kayarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:24 PM   #8
Bobby Henshin

Fan

Bobby Henshin is meh

welcome fellow Whovian/Browncoat lol hope to seeya around and lets have some fun ^^

Bobby Henshin is offline   Reply With Quote