You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 04-07-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
TsunamiSaber105

Location: In battle against the Earth Alliance with my GDF-105M Marine Saber

TsunamiSaber105 is meh
Resident Evil Theory

I have theory about Tricell Pharmeticals and Umbrella Corporation. I want to know what guys think about it. I think some guys within Umbrella Corporation formed Tricell to ensure Umbrella's survival. What do you think about this theory.
TsunamiSaber105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:31 PM   #2
Waifuman

Waifuman is meh
Re: Resident Evil Theory

That doesn't sound like a theory that literally sounds like what happened.

In fact I'm pretty sure that was mentioned somewhere in 5.

Quote:
[9:02:31 PM] Kevin Huxtable: Panty and Stocking Raid

Waifuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:50 PM   #3
mahay
Fan

mahay is on a distinguished road

As a representative of Umbrella Corp. LLC, I have to ask you to cease all slanderous remarks or face the full force of our exceptionally skilled legal team. This thread will be monitored and your ip's will be traced. We thank you for your time and your continued support of our pharmaceuticals which, through continued and cutting edge innovation, are saving more and more lives every day.

æææææææææææææææææææææææææ æææææææææææææææææ
♪♫" I'm on the right track baby; I was born as mahay"♫♪ -- Lady GaGa

mahay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:59 AM   #4
Rhetorical Gamer
Fan

Rhetorical Gamer is meh

Hmmm have you seen the Resident Evil Retrospective? It explains the whole RE universe in a nutshell.

Rhetorical Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #5
JawnVick

JawnVick is meh

For those that don't know. Albert Wesker was employed by Umbrella about 3/4ths into there business success. He quickly rose to one of there top agents and found out alot of secrets. One of them being a prototype to being immortal and close to the powers of a God. He betrayed Umbrella even way back in the first resident evil but this isn't shown to the public until the Wii game The Umbrella Chronicles comes out. He stays with the company for a while and sure most of the protagonist such as Chris, Jill and Leon help shut down Umbrella, Wesker to did many things to insure that. So he would steal all the secrets of umbrella. However when the T Virus in Wesker starts to make him weaker he gathers alot of scientist from umbrella and forced or paid them to make sure the virus inside him stays stable. Wesker needed medication regularly but with all his under world success was able to fund and help create Tricelle. Most of the few people from Umbrella Wesker knew could be useful he kept. The rest was sent to the same fate as Umbrella.

JawnVick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:41 PM   #6
Rhetorical Gamer
Fan

Rhetorical Gamer is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JawnVick View Post
For those that don't know. Albert Wesker was employed by Umbrella about 3/4ths into there business success. He quickly rose to one of there top agents and found out alot of secrets. One of them being a prototype to being immortal and close to the powers of a God. He betrayed Umbrella even way back in the first resident evil but this isn't shown to the public until the Wii game The Umbrella Chronicles comes out. He stays with the company for a while and sure most of the protagonist such as Chris, Jill and Leon help shut down Umbrella, Wesker to did many things to insure that. So he would steal all the secrets of umbrella. However when the T Virus in Wesker starts to make him weaker he gathers alot of scientist from umbrella and forced or paid them to make sure the virus inside him stays stable. Wesker needed medication regularly but with all his under world success was able to fund and help create Tricelle. Most of the few people from Umbrella Wesker knew could be useful he kept. The rest was sent to the same fate as Umbrella.
What about the Pergenetor virus (the source of the viruses) found by the two founders of Umbrela James Marcus and Ashford? Then the two facilites were built in the Arklay Mountains the first two employees were Albert and William Burkin who then betrayed Marcus leading the events of RE Zero?

Rhetorical Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:57 AM   #7
Torry

Torry is meh

All of the above is correct.
Torry is offline   Reply With Quote