You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 11-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #1
gannon133
Fan

gannon133 is meh
Garden Gnome Carnage! a must have game for the holiday season

Hehe, this game I had on my computer for quite sometime. It has a good old fashion arcade style of gameplay. As old fashion is of concerned, it has little to no story what so ever.

The point of the game is that there is this Gnome that hates Christmas and doesn't want Santa to come over to the house/building/whatever. So he strapped himself with a bungee cord and placed wheels on the thing that he is protecting (?) and fight off an army of elves from going into the chimney.

I found this quite funny (and the creator as well) Again, the creator of this game is Daniel Remar, the one who has brought IJI from the last game section I said.

Now, the game can be played in the PC for download FOR FREE, but I recently heard that the game will be going in multiple platforms like Xbox Live in the section of Indie games for about 1 DOLLAR to pay (can't confirm this because no Xbox) and it has been into the websites of Newgrounds and Ludosity and other websites I can't fill out(also free).

the versions of the browser (possibly also in the Xbox Live) differ from the gameplay with it's "Whoopee" event more notably.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-o1nVjKejg

Last edited by gannon133; 11-27-2010 at 02:20 PM.
gannon133 is offline   Reply With Quote