It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-05-2010, 07:08 AM   #1
Lan

Lan is meh
Ideas

I'm setting up this page to share ideas for the radio station.
Feel free to add to the list folks!

As I've previously mentioned, we need a requests page, and it would be cool to email the presenters too.

Lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:24 AM   #2
TheDrunkenShadow

The Man Without a Plan

TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of
Re: Ideas

Actually, you can email us. We don't have the employee contact page up yet because we are organizing bios and pictures for it, but you can email me at this address: dj-ds@918thefan.com

Also,

Sandgolem: Sandgolem@918thefan.com
Kanashimi: Kanashimi@918thefan.com

And feel free to continue to submit your ideas, we pay attention to irc, email, and on the forums, of course.

TheDrunkenShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:37 AM   #3
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

As stated earlier, the request page will be up about mid-January. It's mostly because something like that has to be hard-coded and test thoroughly. There's also special features I want, which won't over-ride a DJs playing with a request, etc. So that's essentially why it's not up now because I want to make sure it doesn't break anything. xP

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:43 PM   #4
Chris

asdf

Chris is on a distinguished road

I like hearing the interviews, I would like the ability to submit questions and the ones you guys think are best or more popular can be asked during the interview.

adds a whole new dynamic, makes it more interactive.

I can't believe I missed the Vic Mignogna interview, so bummed, make sure you tweet when it's up Kana ;)

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:51 PM   #5
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

The Vic Mignogna interview will be up tonight. Also, I was planning on picking three questions once we got a bigger listener base as I need a lot of people to take them from.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:48 PM   #6
justjayit

justjayit is meh

There should really be a Facebook page for 91.8 The Fan. I really like this radio station and site, and Facebook is such a fast way to make people aware.
I also like Chris's idea of being able to submit questions for interviews, even if it wasn't real time, like we had to do it before the interview.

justjayit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:58 PM   #7
Sandgolem

Matoi Stalker

Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjayit View Post
There should really be a Facebook page for 91.8 The Fan. I really like this radio station and site, and Facebook is such a fast way to make people aware.
I also like Chris's idea of being able to submit questions for interviews, even if it wasn't real time, like we had to do it before the interview.
Your Prayers, We just answered them!

Sandgolem is offline   Reply With Quote