It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 03-14-2013, 08:17 AM   #1
LordMatsu

LordMatsu is meh
Song Studders

It seems as if my song is lagging and not buffering all the way, but that's weird. My connection can run 3+ 1080p going at once. So what's wrong here?
LordMatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Song Studders

This could depend on a lot of things. Ideally I'd ask you to run a tracert, but we're moving server this weekend due to people complaining about downtime (depending on their region). If you can provide any detail like your general area that might pretty much explain the problem.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #3
LordMatsu

LordMatsu is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
This could depend on a lot of things. Ideally I'd ask you to run a tracert, but we're moving server this weekend due to people complaining about downtime (depending on their region). If you can provide any detail like your general area that might pretty much explain the problem.
That probably makes sense. I live in Hawaii.
LordMatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMatsu View Post
That probably makes sense. I live in Hawaii.
While none of our staff are experiencing problems, it could be a hop from where you are is just not making it to the current server. I can't see what's down between you and the server obviously, all I can recommend is to keep trying.

As I said, we're moving servers Friday night/early Saturday to aide with this problem as multiple fans have been having it.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote