Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 12-07-2009, 01:43 AM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers

I didn't find out about this game until Kibs and I spoke with Jonathan Klein at AnimeVegas. He seemed really excited about the project, and I can see why. Early on, at the convention, we looked at screenshots on my phone. Honestly though, the trailers does the game a lot of justice. Graphically it isn't the best being on the Wii, but it still looks appealing and the story is interesting.

I pre-ordered it from GameTag for my exclusive calendar. Ah, I love my swag.

Last edited by Kibs; 01-09-2010 at 01:36 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:00 AM   #2
Shadows_Revenge
Fan

Shadows_Revenge is on a distinguished road
Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers

does it still use the stupid aura boundary from the other Crystal Chronicles??? I played the series when it first came out, and didnt like the "had to stay within 4 ft of the guy with the jar" thing... kinda disapointed me that I couldnt wander out without hurting myself. All in all they are good games, just cant get over that one thing... which puts it at a dont buy for me.

Shadows_Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:03 AM   #3
TheDrunkenShadow

The Man Without a Plan

TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of

I always grabbed cure ASAP so I could heal myself, then I just went where I wanted. The game was actually a bit fun when you had four people.
TheDrunkenShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:13 AM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

I don't know much about the abilities, I'm more interested in the plot. I also sort of want to support the game since Jonathan Klein was in charge of the vocal direction.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:30 PM   #5
TheDrunkenShadow

The Man Without a Plan

TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of

There was next to no plot in the first one. Hopefully, this one will be better. -__-
TheDrunkenShadow is offline   Reply With Quote