Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 02-22-2010, 01:58 AM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Looking for a "Silent" Mouse

I've been doing some online window shopping for a silent mouse. As many of you are aware there's a clicking sound during most of the interviews. This is my mouse sadly, which I cannot help because I have to control the radio server with... my mouse. Clicking, double clicking, and moving the mouse around are all something that is required for many actions in the radio program we use. Specifically... that's why I try not to type, turn off my phone, and when I remember to my Automations in Trillian.

Obviously, things have to be quiet. I can't really afford a keyboard right now, but I was looking for a quieter mouse. I found one for about $90.00 USD... buuuuuut that's a lot of money. I'm just looking for a quick fix that's under thirty or so. If anything I can ask for it for my birthday if someone here can help me find a good one.

Any suggestions?

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:48 AM   #2
Oni
Banhammer'd

Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of
Re: Looking for a "Silent" Mouse

Wait, let me get this straight...you want a mouse that doesn't click for under $30US?

The best I can find is one for $45, but, well...I prefer DPI and longevity to the loss of a click.

You could have always bought a condenser microphone...but anyway.

Oni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:45 AM   #3
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Well, I've had many microphones through the years. My current one is compatible with my audio mixer, which I use quite often. Most condenser microphones that are under two hundred don't work with XLR and instead only UBS.

Also, everyone has a budget. Forty-five isn't bad either.

Old 08-22-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
ZshadowX
Fan

ZshadowX is meh

So did you ever got that silent mouse??

or are you still searching?

ZshadowX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:31 PM   #5
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

I never actual bought one, but I did find a few. I'll still take suggestions though~

I wanted to buy it at the time I had money, haha xD