Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 07-14-2013, 04:36 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Say "I Love You" Episode 003 Discussion

Amazing bowler, Mei. It was kinda cute how Yamato was fawning over her though despite all of her tsun-tsun.

Seriously though, how much has Yamato slept around? I can't tell if all these girls are just lying or he's literally been with everybody for the heck of it. It's hard for me to realistically go, "It's fine he slept with her. It was out of the kindness of his heart." Like what? What superficial BS is that? That is beyond not okay.

I've been out of school for four years, and can honestly say I never had an experience like that or knew anyone who did those types of things. The people in this show are surprisingly promiscuous, and it's more unsettling than anything. Maybe it's to help high-schoolers relate to the show, but all it does is make me feel unsympathetic for the cast. On top of that, the two main characters get together in a span of a week (if that?)...

I wasn't sure whether to feel for Yamato when he began explaining his middle school years, but shortly after I had another problem. This whole slept around thing came about because this Aiko girl wanted to look like her boyfriend wanted her, and now Mei might not cut her hair because Yamato prefers it that way.

I just, I don't know... Mei and Yamato seems like they would have a good relationship since they share similarities, but have pieces of themselves that would bring out the best in the other. At the same time, from a moral stand point, I can't get past how all of this is transpiring.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote