You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2010, 02:38 AM   #1
Sanityangel

Sanityangel is meh
Talking Hello Everyone!

So I've been lurking on the website for awhile ever since my Youtube "Suggested Videos" tab pointed me in the direction of the promotional video for this station. Since the feed kicks off today I thought I might prepare for the onslaught by introducing myself and getting to know the community!

My name is David, I go by Daev to friends, but you can call me sanity or "that guy" or whatever floats your boat. Born and raised in downtown San Jose I tend to be very shy at first but I warm up to people easy, I love anime and first person shooters, currently I've been playing Modern Warfare 2 quite a bit. I love cats and spending time with my significant other and various friends, annoying them with my passion for Asian pop music.

I am very excited to see this radio station grow as time goes on, the idea of a 24/7 anime radio station has gone too long without momentum put behind it, and I want to personally help oversee its growth.

I'm new at the whole forum and IRC thing so if I sound like a noob I'm sorry, I learn quick I promise.

Pleasure to meet you all. See you on the air waves.
Sanityangel is offline   Reply With Quote