You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 09-09-2013, 07:44 PM   #1
Cheflelouch
A man chooses, a slave obeys

Cheflelouch is meh
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn

Well I know its been a while since I posted something here in the Forums, and I is all because of the new Final Fantasy since I was one of the Beta testers for PC I broke my PC while playing and is a game that I love, way better than WoW in graphics, story line and play mechanics, so who from the fan plays it I my most new Character that I created in the server Of Anima, that is a japanese server

Proud to be MEXICAN

Cheflelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:03 AM   #2
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough
Re: Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn

Kanashimi and I will be playing once the PS4 version comes out. I didn't get a chance to BETA test so I can't say how well it is. I just hope it's anything like Final Fantasy XI (Which I loved)

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
Cheflelouch

Cheflelouch is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Gravity View Post
Kanashimi and I will be playing once the PS4 version comes out. I didn't get a chance to BETA test so I can't say how well it is. I just hope it's anything like Final Fantasy XI (Which I loved)
well the ver. they will do a Beta test for PS4 when it come out and for PS3 users that are interested in switching is going to be free, im getting a PS4 for Christmas, after it comes out for PS4 if you guys are intrested in forming a Party for "the Fan"let me know cause there is been a few issues with the servers since they over full and there is restrictions in some servers since they want to have the same amount of races and sexes in the rooms

Proud to be MEXICAN

Old 09-25-2013, 10:48 PM   #4
Kayarath

The Biggest Troll on the website

Kayarath is on a distinguished road

There's actual demand for the game! It looks like the ship is turning around on it!
Kayarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #5
Cheflelouch

Cheflelouch is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayarath View Post
There's actual demand for the game! It looks like the ship is turning around on it!
Yea so far is good no wonder more people are getting into it

Proud to be MEXICAN

Old 09-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #6
MakiMaki

Anime Monster

MakiMaki is meh

I've been running around on it for about a week now. I sort of wish I hadn't played the beta, because the 1-20 part has been a COMPLETE BORE to me XD

Beyond that, the game is continuing to be quite crowded. We'll see how long that lasts after the free month is over for people.

And, as expected, the gold spammers have arrived en masse.

Pretty much kills immersion as there is no quick way to blacklist them atm. It's a pain to type out some of those garbled names manually on the blacklist...only to have another garbled character spam you again. But, such has become the norm in MMO's...so whatever.

I had to roll on an EU server the first day I played because the only NA servers available for character creation had crappy/stupid names. Seriously, EU and Japanese servers have MUCH cooler names, what's up with that?? XD

I'm infrequently on Goblin now (NA server). Character name MokaMoka.

But with Project Diva F, I've pretty much dumped all MMO's out of my plate for now soooooo...dunno when I'll be on or if I'll sub up at the end of my free month.

MakiMaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:10 PM   #7
Cheflelouch

Cheflelouch is meh

Well maki in my personal opinion yea those spammers are a pain.... They always appear out of nowhere and there is no way to remove all of them.

I play in the server of Anima (JP) cause the servers can handle twice the amount of people than the servers of America, the only thing is that all important mesages are in Japanese but aside from at I'm having fun cause as soon as you find people that are from America or Europe well the fun begins.

I'm still waiting for the servers to open a little more to see if I go back to my character I have in leviathan to see how much farther I can get with him

Proud to be MEXICAN

Old 09-30-2013, 11:34 PM   #8
MakiMaki

Anime Monster

MakiMaki is meh

I haven't touched it since I got Project Diva F. I still have it installed on my new gaming laptop. Maybe I'll play a bit during my trip at some point...but doubtful for now. The MMO grind has gotten too boring and cumbersome. I don't even play the FREE games out there anymore lol

MakiMaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 01:25 PM   #9
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough

With the PS4 launch close at hand (physical at least, not sure of the digital), figured this needed a bump to the top to create some organization

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:53 PM   #10
akirax

akirax is meh

im sitting around on hyperion right now
akirax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:14 PM   #11
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

We officially have a 91.8 The Fan Free Company on Siren! Feel free to add me, I'm Kanashimi Tenshi or apply for the guild. We'd love to accept your invitation. :)

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 03:52 PM   #12
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation

I'm on Siren! I have a Bard, and I'm working on getting Dragoon unlocked. I just need to get my Marauder from 11 or 12 to 15.

We need to set up times to progress because my Bard is waiting on Brayflox.

Goblin's are awesome.

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:54 PM   #13
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

I have my fat chocobo so I am pleased. My main is up to 30 as a CNJ, but I'm leveling up both Arcanist and THM on the side in hopes to get them to 34 and 26 respectively. In addition, I'm working on Alchemist, but I need to sit down and get to level 20 on that tonight or tomorrow. Dungeon runs have been amazingly fun with four people, but once we have 8 people, I'd really like to get additional fans involved.

Once again, feel free to join the 91.8 The Fan free company on Siren. :)

Old 05-16-2014, 02:42 AM   #14
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation

I've hit 50 now and I've got up to i85 gear. Currently I'm focussed on gearing up with Crystal Tower and lower levels of Coil, as well as helping people in the FC level/gear up.

So disappointed Levi hard doesn't drop anything. What a ripoff.

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 06:40 AM   #15
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Levi extreme seems a timed mess, too. I haven't even touched my first extreme yet anyway. Still trying to see a drop for me on Titan, Thornmarch, or Howling Eye because the random number generator hates me.

Still looking for peeps to join our guild on Siren. It's been a lot of fun for those of you curious.