You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-11-2010, 05:55 PM   #1
Shin_No_Kokoro
Fan

Shin_No_Kokoro is on a distinguished road
Shadow of the Colossus

Bringing the Dormin Back!!!! Am i the only one who no matter how many times i play the game, goes around forums and even reads overly complicated theories cannot undertand the plot of this game? Don't get me wrong the game is beasting and i still play it fomr time to time but i wanna hear your take on the story!! Lost love?? Redemtion?? Path to Resurrestion?? I wanna hear it all!!!

Last edited by Kibs; 01-12-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Shin_No_Kokoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
XIamSogekingX
Fan

XIamSogekingX is on a distinguished road
Re: [PS2]Shadow of the Colossus

Well if you have ever played ICO, some say that SotC is a prequel to that game. As far as the plot of and meaning of it, I can of believe that it is someone he cares about and would do anything for, whether he loved her or actually caused her death. Im guessing he heard that he could use the sword to resurrect her and went against his people's laws.

He gives up everything to bring her back and in the process, gives himself up and is then born again from the chief's process of cleansing the place.

XIamSogekingX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:23 PM   #3
Rocco
Fan

Rocco is a splendid one to behold Rocco is a splendid one to behold
Re: [PS2]Shadow of the Colossus

Yeah I think he was in love with the girl and was somehow involved in her death either he was directly in on it or just knew what was happening, either way he eventualy tried and failed to stop it, and, crushed by guilt, he goes on the path to revive her.
Rocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:25 AM   #4
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Shadow of the Colossus

Thread has been moved to the correct section, and prefix has been correctly added

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote