Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 02-20-2011, 09:34 AM   #161
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Ask The Kana Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Gravity View Post
Best Disgaea Character (Not including #4)
Prinny d00d. What else would I answer? xD

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:45 PM   #162
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough

Why is 91.8thefan called 91.8theFan

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:02 PM   #163
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Quote:
Why is 91.8thefan called 91.8theFan
Quote:
Q: Why are there numbers in your name? Isn’t that only for terrestrial broadcast?
A: The numbers in our name actual refer to something. Since we started as internet radio, simply take the nine and compare it to the alphabet. You’ll get the letter I. If you use this same principal for eighteen then you will land on the R. This gets you I and R, which stand for “Internet Radio”.
Though properly it's written 91.8 The Fan, there are spaces between words.

Old 05-27-2011, 04:58 PM   #164
Dophanes "D!" Raosuke
Fan

Dophanes "D!" Raosuke is meh

If a tree falls in the forest, can you make me a sandwich?

Dophanes "D!" Raosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:44 PM   #165
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dophanes "D!" Raosuke View Post
If a tree falls in the forest, can you make me a sandwich?
Nope, and unlike Cerulaine if you asked me again you can expect a ban as the response.

Old 05-27-2011, 11:25 PM   #166
Dophanes "D!" Raosuke
Fan

Dophanes "D!" Raosuke is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
Nope, and unlike Cerulaine if you asked me again you can expect a ban as the response.

Dophanes "D!" Raosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #167
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Well, whats the deal with "the Fan"

Old 05-28-2011, 03:03 PM   #168
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Well, whats the deal with "the Fan"
The Fan refers to being a fan of something. It's not based on solely anime so it can be used in different contexts. That works out for us considering we have different subjects catering to anime, voice acting, video games, music, etc.

Old 06-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #169
chefofdeath
Fan

chefofdeath is meh

kana what led u into this industry?
and what is it that drives u day by day to continue doing this?

chefofdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:33 AM   #170
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefofdeath View Post
kana what led u into this industry?
and what is it that drives u day by day to continue doing this?
I originally wanted to be an anime voice actress, which is what a lot of fans wish to do when they're fifteen. I thought radio would help me be more confident and strengthen my voice. As I've continued I can't see myself doing anything other than radio because I love it so much. The reason I keep working on 91.8 The Fan is because I love what I do.

Old 08-24-2011, 10:29 AM   #171
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Why am I messaging you on the forums when I can easily talk to you in vent?

Old 08-24-2011, 10:52 AM   #172
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Because you be derping

Old 08-24-2011, 09:16 PM   #173
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Do you love me? (now that I can dance)

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:32 AM   #174
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibs View Post
Do you love me? (now that I can dance)
You can dance? What is this I don't even...

Old 08-25-2011, 07:31 AM   #175
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh

What was your favorite HP Book / movie?

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

jessileo127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:06 AM   #176
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessileo127 View Post
What was your favorite HP Book / movie?
HP? Like Harry Potter?

I've never really been a big fan. In all truth I hate J.K. Rowling's writing style personally. Her crucial eye to detail is so derailing from the actual point of the story it makes me want to fall asleep. When the first book came out my mom tried to read it several times to me (as I was young when they released), but I always fell asleep. I picked up Goblet when that came out to give the series a go on my own, but like the sheer amount of useless detail drove me crazy. Sure, she's talented, but not my style.

In contrast, comparing it to Stephen King (one my favorite authors) he often gives details on minor characters or previous events that have happened to the main characters to help give the world and people more depth. It's no where near as mind-numbing.

I do own the first Harry Potter movie on DVD though, it was decent. I've seen up to the... tournament and whatever happened there, I can't remember. Too much of an investment! Eight three hour movies, do not want!

Last edited by Kanashimi; 08-25-2011 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:44 AM   #177
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh

Allright, if you dont like a detailed book, what kind of book do you pick up and why? For example when I am bored I pick up Dragonlance and re-read it for the ova nine thousandth time (true fact, I've read the book so much its falling apart :D) Its classed as Fantasy action but most of the time I pick up a book when I'm sad and I like to read fantasy comical ^.^

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

Old 08-26-2011, 11:04 AM   #178
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Well, as I said Stephen King is one of my favorite authors. I'd read most of his stuff, granted his newer stuff I haven't. Dan Brown has some interesting books, Anne Rice, etc. I'm not uber picky, I mean if it has a decent plot I'll begin to read it. I really enjoy books, I just wish I had more time to read honestly.

Old 08-27-2011, 12:27 AM   #179
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh

If you had a choice between: Finding a Gene that gives you three wishes but you have to be uber careful with it cause its like a monkeys paw where you have to be careful of your words or he/she will try and twist your words.
Or
A gene that grants one wish but will give anything you want if he thinks it the item/thing you wanted.

What would you choose?

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

Last edited by jessileo127; 08-27-2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: typo!
Old 08-27-2011, 11:35 AM   #180
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

The second one, though they sound suspiciously similar.