You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 08-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation
Hyung Joon becomes a Progamer

This is a Korean show that just finished airing on mah BDay (March 31st).

Very relevant to 91.8 The Fan since the "main character" of the show is one of the members from SS501, and the show is all about him trying to become a Progamer at Starcraft. It's a pretty amazing reality TV type show, centered around the team MBC Hero, where Shark plays the rols of Hyung Joon's primary teacher, though he gets help from the rest of MBC Hero, and a few other big name Progamers. The amount of improvement he goes through is amazing... Makes me wanna play more starcraft...

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Hyung Joon becomes a Progamer

I've started watching this, too... but I'm not that far! I'm only on episode four or so. He keeps trying so hard! He sort of sticks out of the group like a sore thumb, but it's pretty funny. I'm learning a bit about Starcraft, too which I didn't think I would.

Oh my god! The end made me cry like a little baby... it was so sad to see him separating from the team. I gotta wish him the best of luck since SS501 isn't in the best place, I wonder if he'll fall back on pro-gaming. That'd be sort of neat. I'd like to see a continuation one day!

Last edited by Kanashimi; 08-23-2010 at 09:25 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote