Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 10-19-2013, 11:21 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Dear Brother... Episode 011 Discussion

What the frickin' heck? Miya is a total nasty person and Saint-Just is just... I don't know. He is so crazy it boggles my mind. I can't believe Nanako continued to follow him, but she is pretty good-hearted.

I kept yelling out random crap that would happen, and go figure it was right every time because it was the most extreme thing I could think of. My final prediction is the cars is a foreshadowing to her demise! Also, Nanako X Saint-Just?

Also, rumors starting in the sorority, too. C'mon!

Next episode preview... man, why isn't it Friday?

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:26 PM   #2
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation
Re: Dear Brother... Episode 011 Discussion

I knew Miya was evil from the start and this just adds confirmation FOR Nanako. But this was just one WTF to the next.

The only sane pairing that wouldn't end in burning flames is Kaoru Nanako. Saint Just is an insane person, and I believe will probably die. Kaoru might as well if her condition is terminal, and Miya... I don't see a happy end for her. Mariko's insanity doesn't hold a candle to Saint Just though. But she's still crazy.

Also, Kana didn't mention it, but not only did she call Miya NOT showing up to the elm tree, she ALSO called Nanako falling asleep when she went back for the notebook, AND in some crazy unintentional over the top BS call, the fact that Saint Just was going to try and jump onto a moving train.

Honestly, despite how messed up this episode was, it's still my fav so far. ♫♫♫♫ is getting REAL!

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote