It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2010, 05:57 AM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
The Best Dubs In The Past Thirty Years

I started thinking the other night about a video project I wanted to do, but it required me to answer a very interesting question: What are the best English dubs released in the past thirty years?

This isn't an easy question in the slightest because you could reasonably say a dub was good, but what made it the best? I started to think subjectively and felt the first anime that pops into anyone's mind as the best dub would be something as iconic as Cowboy Bebop. It reached an untold popularity and its cast was recognized as the greatest of the great during the time. This is sort of a general consensus among anime fans, but does that boil down to just the dub itself?

So, in an effort to get a fair list. I want to ask everyone what they think the best dubs are from the past thirty years. This has nothing to do with the story of the anime itself, but the voice actors and how they clicked as well as how this cast helped the anime reach mainstream audiences. If all the gears in the clock tower work the way they're supposed to then everyone will hear the chime or something of that sort.

So, in short, what do you think properly classifies a dub as being the best and what anime fits in with those stipulations?

Current List
  • Cowboy Bebop

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote