You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 09-07-2013, 05:08 PM   #1
MakiMaki

Anime Monster

MakiMaki is meh
Love Lab Episode 004 Discussion

I laughed A LOT in this episode, mostly because of the deeper lie that Riko kept burying herself in and Sayo's constant doubting of Riko's "love experience".

Sayo gave so many chances for Riko to come clean, but Riko just didn't want to give up! lol Yes, she is "such a retard"! XD

I liked how the suggestion box is sort of making the student council into a love council.

The lingerie thing with Maki's dad was just too hilarious. And the SONG he sang. I can't imagine the embarrassment that poor Maki must have felt...on top of having the prototype bra named after her! XD

Suzu suddenly getting courage was precious as she told off Sayo.

Gotta say that Suzu is becoming a favorite...and her one liners were too much! "Maki-senpai is perfect, even if you turn into a bra!" I lost it.

Really fun episode.

MakiMaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Love Lab Episode 004 Discussion

Ow, what the heck?! I was all into this episode and then the safety pin thing happened and I just kept yelling ow at the screen.Why? Why?!

Honestly, by this point I'd like Riko's lie to essentially become a reality. She is the only one that gives good advice. Sayo is way too intimidating to get anyone, the girl puts me off.

Suzu is best character at making you feel bad.

I refuse to believe Sayo's boyfriend actually likes her. Refuse!

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote