Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 07-14-2013, 01:07 AM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Photon: The Idiot Adventures Episode 006 Discussion

Wow! What an episode! It went insanely dark near the end to make it super serious, but it made sense since it was the climax. That Galactic Emperor was pretty twisted. I gotta say the amount of shock I faced when I learned about the daughter switch was pretty big. There were so many tears and then more humor!

The end was just perfect. Yeah, I prefer Keyne (and Lashara), but now he's married to a space pirate, little sister, princess, and a furry cat. Photon's derp is just on a whole other level.

One thing that I think was neat was the fact we had this new villain, but Papacha was still the main villain of the series. I think that was important to see him actually try and make an impact. He had the right amount of Team Rocket, but was still a threat. That to me is important in a serious.

Either way, Photon was a total blast. I wish we saw more series like this.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote