You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 06-06-2014, 11:02 AM   #1
Siege

One Night in Paris...

Siege is meh
The Tomodachi Life Thread

So, Tomodachi life releases today. At least in the US.

What's that, you don't know what Tomodachi Life is? Here's all you need to know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcmx4kC0tiU

So, obviously you're all gonna buy it and we're gonna share Miis, right?

Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:57 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: The Tomodachi Life Thread

Had me at the kitty cat...

This actually seems awesome, but the issue for me is I literally only have me as a Mii. I haven't met many other people, which kinda sucks (how do you download friend's Mii's anyway?). Making all my friends would be interesting though. The other meh is the voice, but otherwise this looks tons of fun.

My issue with my 3DS so far is I've purposely been getting older games to spend less. Not sure if I'd be willing to spend $40 for this unless more people are playing.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:59 AM   #3
Siege

One Night in Paris...

Siege is meh

The best part about the Miis is that it's really easy to send Miis to other people in-game. You can also get Miis online, like on MiiCharacters.com

In fact, here's my Mii:

Last edited by Siege; 06-07-2014 at 12:07 PM.
Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 12:05 PM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

I did not know about this thing. Thank you for letting me know of this thing... tempting.

Old 06-11-2014, 04:11 AM   #5
VilachanGiu

VilachanGiu is meh

I've been interested on this game n getting it but idk who I would actually play with it xDD orz //loner
If u buy it on the eShop, u actually get two download demo codes that u can give to ur friends so they can try the game out which is really nice~

to download mii's.. u can transfer from the WiiU to da 3ds (even from the good ol' Wii), from the Mii Plaza (u press on someone and then click on then and press on "Mii Maker"). You can't "save" the miis from friends on your "Friend List" (FCs) but u can add Nintendo ID miis (at least on the WiiU u can).

VilachanGiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:06 AM   #6
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Ah, I don't have a WiiU. Nothing to really drive me to it honestly.

I think the additional download code is nice though.

Old 06-18-2014, 08:23 AM   #7
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation

I might pick this up. Considering getting this and Mario Kart 8 before the free game promo ends. That or I'll just get a physical copy of Wind Waker HD...

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:45 PM   #8
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
the free game promo
What is this promo you speak of?

Old 06-21-2014, 12:51 AM   #9
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation

If you get Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U before July 31st, you get a free game, and they've got some good ones. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Wind Waker HD though,

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:32 PM   #10
Kayarath

The Biggest Troll on the website

Kayarath is on a distinguished road

I believe you can marry whoever you want, right! Don't let the game tell you who you can or can not marry!!!
Kayarath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:44 PM   #11
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
If you get Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U before July 31st, you get a free game, and they've got some good ones. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Wind Waker HD though,
Well, kinda missing a Wii U for that one. :/