Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 07-15-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Say "I Love You" Episode 004 Discussion

Officially skipping that opening.

This new guys seems like he's just a playboy and wants to meet Yamato's girlfriend to one up him.

Mei, stop being so tsun-tsun. Give a guy a break when he tries to be nice at least sometimes. I thought you guys were getting closer due to the last episode.

"Don't you think it'd be nice to meet some more friends through me?" You mean, like the girl who pulled your sympathy leg to get you to sleep with her?

Oh look, I totally called it. This new guy is also a jerk. Don't these people have lives? This is the first thing Mei has done to make me like her. She immediately said no, I don't want this, it isn't right. Considering this show is filled with so many playboys and playgirls, thank god for Mei. Did... did Yamato just do something redeeming as well? Did he realized he was getting played like a fiddle and finally stood up for Mei.

Please tell me this is getting better, please tell me this is getting better, please tell me this is getting better.

If Aiko is actually backing off that's a relief. Mei standing up for herself is good all things considered. She was tough since episode one, it seemed odd she let these things effect her so much.

The beginning of this episode made me rage, but assuming we can follow the path of the end of the episode then this might really turn out well.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote