Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 11-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Dear Brother... Episode 016 Discussion

This episode was so weird. What did that girl do to Kaoru to make her bleed from the chest? Also, who is she in love with that she needs to forget? Mariko having a crush on her is kinda go figure.

Also, Saint-Just... stop being happy. It creeps me out.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 07:31 PM   #2
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation
Re: Dear Brother... Episode 016 Discussion

Seems like it was just an elbow. but that must've been one sharp elbow. though I gotta say, even the girl who fouled her was surprised, so maybe weak skin is one of the symptoms of her condition? It's gotta be Saint Just for the love. or Miya maybe? But I doubt it, because her thing seems to be getting people to fall for her then destroying them, but Kaoru seems to hate her for being mean to Saint Just.

Even with the bleeding from the chest this is one of the happiest drama free episodes yet! But next episode looks like it has enough drama brewing to make up for the lack of it this episode.

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:29 PM   #3
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

I'm not sure Kaoru loves Saint-Just. I kinda feel like it might be someone we don't know or hasn't had a lot of screen time. Saint-Just is just too predictable, they don't really seem lovey-dovey. I think Saint-Just would notice and try to put distance between them.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #4
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation

In before it's Mona Lisa.

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote