You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 11-09-2010, 06:48 AM   #21
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh
Re: JessiLeo, The adventures forthwith!

Allowing Breaker to sit up, It is to be notaced that he did not move but I did, (forgot to type that I flew over to him... Sorry)
"Calm down, Breaker. As for attacking a dragon I am said dragon.... Skylark in his tranformed mode is beyond weak, even a flash grenade does that to him... He did not attack he simply flew over your head... And You did not move I did... Its called wings..."
I move my hand away and streched my wings in reply, looking sad as she reveled that she was a true dragon.
"Welcome to Decora, weary travelers, we have little time but I suppose I must tell you... We are in a solar system called Saratolby that is slightly imbued with magic and twin planets one blue and one red.

Decora is the blue, with five moons that collide once every ten thousand years.
Most humanoids have some type of magic, be it light and healing, neutral and elemental or dark and misterious (i know i cant spell)... These powers could be chosen at the age of ten thousand (Yes Decoras year speed is baisicly two weeks and a half in Earth time) and at which point they go into magic school to learn how to controll thier powers. Dragons rule the red planet, Yes dragons, and other types of mystical creatures lived there. They also had leaders and a few dragon Gods and Goddessses but the main one is Julie the Backhorn, the largest and most dangerous dragon of all time, she was also the first to be born of the universe, therethore had a rightfull place at the top and non dared to challenge her, 'sept those who dissagread with that and were stupid enough to get on her bad side. Julie is a neutral Dragon... "

I speak softly at first warming to the topic, my voice becoming stronger as I sit my wings folded.
"The armys are heading toward the Dragon caves in the north taking villages and towns as they go...
This quest is to find out who controlls these armys and help / defeat them if need be... "

I stay sat looking at the ground as the largest moon comes over head dominating most of the sky...

Skylark moves slowly his mistress and his lover and curls up in my lap, almost purring as I scatch him behind his ears...

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

jessileo127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:29 PM   #22
moonhawk81

Wandering Witch

moonhawk81 is on a distinguished road

I walk towards the Lady Jessica's new location--d_mn but she's fast!--and hope that she and the sniper have time to settle things quietly. Not really sure what I've gotten myself into just yet, but it's got to be better than dwelling on past mistakes. Maybe this time I can actually hang around after everything's done. Maybe this time I won't be turned upon once I've fulfilled my oath. Or maybe I should just give up on the oath completely and retire to some nice dusty library, keeping books for whatever illiterate little megalomaniac happens to call himself Lord thereat.

I look and see that the Lady Jessica has seated herself and folded her wings as she speaks to the bewildered man. . .or maybe I'll just stick around because some young girl-child/ancient dragon might need a little help down the road. I just hope she eats in human form--it will mean carrying fewer provisions. . .

moonhawk81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:42 AM   #23
soundbreaker
Ask An Australian

soundbreaker is on a distinguished road

The sniper was still disgruntled, he didn't like being attacked or confronted (or touched for that matter) within the space of a few minutes, but at least now he understood a little bit more about where he was.

"So, what then?" he asked, "Do you want some help, is that it? You're hiring for a private militia?"

The sniper noticed the man from before approaching.

"Who's the dude in the dress?" he nodded in the man's direction.

soundbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #24
moonhawk81

Wandering Witch

Close enough to hear this last bit, I can't help laughing. "No dress, soldier, just a cloak over shirt and pants. And if she is hiring, I guess you're the army to my navy. Good to have some young cannon fodder along." I nod casually, then address the Lady. "You've indicated a need for haste, Milady. So be it. A trading town lies about twenty miles downriver, offering good provision. If you intend us to go south, we'll be needing supplies. The Southlands have been unstable for years, so I can only imagine the affects of large armies moving through. The river lies less than an hour east of here."

Old 11-12-2010, 10:37 AM   #25
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh

Smiling I nod to Moon and stand up slowly, holding Skylark in my arms.
"Indeed, I have a contact in that town that can lend us some horses so that we may get to the armys faster... We shall walk along the river till' we reach the town. I only wish I could go to my origanal form so that I could carry us to the armies straight away... Breaker, you may join us if you wish... Say, I havn't heard your kind of accent in a long time, where are you from? "
I question as I start walking in a south-west direction, my wings slightly open to catch the soft breeze.

Skylark woken from the slight movement mutters feebily and raises his head to glance at Breaker questionably, his eyes now a dark blue.

Over head the silver-blue moon had set and Raislit was just starting to, the land now was a dark purple look.

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

Old 11-16-2010, 06:52 AM   #26
moonhawk81

Wandering Witch

The sniper has not yet moved, so I stop, concerned. "Mayhap, Milady, his journey here has exhausted him? So much as we need haste, mayhap he more needs rest?" I look quickly to the young soldier but see no obvious wounds, so I pull a flask from my pack and offer it to him. "Let his condition decide our movement tonight, Midlady. But once to town, whilst you arrange for horses, I shall provision us for food. Do you have any, um, special requirements in that regard?"

Last edited by moonhawk81; 11-16-2010 at 08:26 AM.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:42 AM   #27
soundbreaker
Ask An Australian

"I suppose I ain't goin' home any time soon." the sniper replied, "Might as well keep myself busy. I've got rations in my pack which should last a couple of days, and grenades and mags to spare, so any time you're ready..."

The sniper looked at the flask offered by the Magic Bloke. "No worries mate, I've got my own." he declined, pulling his own hip-flask from his pocket. "Bundaberg Rum." he said with a wink as he took a swig.

"My accent?" he said, capping his flask and following the Dragon-Girl, "I'm Australian, though I don't reckon there's... wait, what did you mean when you said you hadn't heard it 'In a long time'?"

Old 11-18-2010, 06:05 AM   #28
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh

I smile at my newfound companions thinkings to myself 'What strange mortals.' As asked the questions occured my smile vanishes.
"No, I eat as a normal humaniod mortal in this form, though Skylark prefers to eat mice and other rodents, but he can find those himself... He's like a cat really." Looking at Breaker I smile once again. "Australian hey? Oh yea, as a dragon I live over eons of time, making me almost immortal, what also helps is am a daughter of Julie, but alas I am stuck in this form. Nevermind about me, I can look after myself most of the time. But yes I have heard your accent, though I must admit it was a long time ago... Will you come with us then?"
I hold my left arm out this time, there seemed to be strange markings among my fingers running up my whole arm, the markings seemed to glow slightly in the night.

Skylark now fully awake again started to fly around the head of his mistress again but much more slowly, like a ghostly guardian shining in the dark moonlight.

The second moon has now gone down a little more than half way, the darker moon also heading to set.
A small sliver of light appeares in the east and starts to gradually become stronger

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

Last edited by jessileo127; 11-18-2010 at 06:19 AM.
Old 11-20-2010, 06:08 PM   #29
Cookie

Cookie is meh

In the shadows of another near by tree, I hide my body behind the large trunk. If any of the compainions were to look my way all they would see is either a ghostly hand my hair and my eyes at most. (FYI if you were to look, Long red hair would shine bright silver in any moon light, my eyes change colour depending on my mood, which are at the moment a deep purple/red)
I watch as the compainions start to move toward the river, my eyes devoring every single bit of information I could without being able to hear anything.
I really should have a minion doing this... But I had to check on myself, the roumers are true! Solaria has become a hybrid!

Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:04 AM   #30
moonhawk81

Wandering Witch

"All right, to Carriston, then. But, Milady, I am rather concerned about your appearance, if you'll forgive my saying so. Your wings, I mean. I don't know how long since you've spoken with your contact, but Carriston was raided less than a month ago by a gang of the Southern brigands. They sailed right up to the docks in what looked to be a regular trader, then swarmed the docks and held them for almost three hours against the town's guard unit. The Dockmaster and his five inspectors were all murdered, and the dock tollbox taken. Then the cowards loaded their ship with goods from the docks' warehouses, and pirated away two other ships still fully-laden." I look pointedly at the Lady Jessica. "No disrespect, Milady, but Carriston is armed and frightened, and that from something that looked normal. Pray imagine with what obvious relief they might unleash their fear and anger upon someone who arrives already looking out-of-place. Can you hide the wings? If not, we need enter as close to dark as their guards will let us, and under glamour."

Old 12-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #31
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh

I nod to Moon, my eyes flash as he suggests you change.
"I Can change but will have several consenquences, Including the runes you see on my hand" I lift up my hand to show Moon. "Will glow more brightly and be all over my body, I will not be able to change forms for the next Solstiace Which is about two years from now.

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

Old 12-01-2010, 12:40 PM   #32
moonhawk81

Wandering Witch

"Right, then, darkness and glamour it is. We'll have to time our arrival towards dusk tomorrow. About a mile or so out of town, I'll cast a glamour over you to keep people from seeing your wings. Trick is, Milady, that they'll still be there. You'll need to move very carefully both indoors and amongst people; we'll do better on sidestreets and in less-crowded areas. The biggest threat won't be the wings themselves, but the reaction we'll receive if the townsfolk accidentally discover them and think we're hiding things. Which, of course, we will be. So this sounds like it will be a very short trip to town." I turn to the sniper. "Soldier, one of us will need to stay with her Ladyship at all times, just in case something goes wrong. I'd prefer it were me, simply because it would be easier that way for me to maintain the glamour. However, where I plan to provision would be a bad spot for a lady."

Old 12-08-2010, 09:14 AM   #33
soundbreaker
Ask An Australian

"Where you... what?" The Sniper replied, as he dis-assembled his rifle and stowed it in his backpack, "So, Liz here is gonna go incognito, I'm gonna guard her, and you're doing what exactly?"

Old 12-08-2010, 06:33 PM   #34
moonhawk81

Wandering Witch

"I'll be calling in a few old favors down on the docks. The Gryphon was at dock when I passed through a week or so ago, and should still be there. I crewed her during the Three Queens' War, when I and her current master were both petty officers. I'll provision there with food and supplies, but it's a rough place for a woman, let alone a young lady. And I won't exactly be a welcome guest to start with aboard Gryphon. Still, the very fact that she was brought in to protect the town rather than being considered pirate herself is due largely to me. Captain Scarbrough can't forget that debt, nor forgive me for it. He'll provision us, even if he tries to kill me first."

Last edited by moonhawk81; 12-09-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:12 AM   #35
soundbreaker
Ask An Australian

"Righty-o then," The Sniper continued, "Let's get going."

He turned toward the dragon-girl. "Lead on, you know this place better than I do."

He took in their surroundings, trying to gauge his current position in relation to where he'd first appeared in this dimension. He was pretty sure it was about ten kilometres west of here. While scanning the tree-line, he thought he saw something. Pulling out his scope, The Sniper zoomed in on the area. It looked like someone was hiding behind a tree over there, but not very well. Their red hair was blowing in the breeze, giving away their position.

Old 12-09-2010, 08:17 AM   #36
Kusari
Fan

Kusari is meh

Kusari viewed the group from a tree branch.
"I'm hungry..."
He plops down, camo-device concealing his whereabouts, and snags a green pinneapple looking fruit see-able from Breaker's backpack.
"Musn't quite be ready yet...but I'm just so hungry."
Kusari jumps off quickly, and takes a bite.

An explosion emits from his area as Kusari is blown to pieces...

Last edited by Kusari; 12-09-2010 at 08:20 AM.
Kusari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:17 AM   #37
soundbreaker
Ask An Australian

"What the hell!?"

The explosion was too close, knocking The Sniper to the ground.

"What the bloody hell was that!?" He fumed as he stood, brushing dirt and pieces of unidentified grenade-thief off of his fatigues and equipment.

Old 12-09-2010, 02:01 PM   #38
Cookie

Cookie is meh

Using the explosion as coverage I change forms to a Dog like creature with large ears, red/silver fur and one white paw, my eyes a deep blue with a tinge of gold. I pad up softly to the sniper with large doeful eyes. I wimper softly and then move away from him in the opposit direction, looking back after a few steps I look at him again with another wimper and a slightly cocked head.

Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:25 PM   #39
moonhawk81

Wandering Witch

Too much happening too quickly. I twirl off my cloak and hook it onto the spur of Lady Jessica's nearest wing--she is instantly enveloped in a blue-tinged sphere of light. Cutlass in one hand and tomahawk in the other, I turn to look at the bloodied sniper and the inquisitive dog near him. Nothing else seems to be moving. "Milady, are you ok? Can you sense any other attackers?" My eyes won't leave the dog: "Soldier, are you ok? Can you see anything, because I didn't notice the dog before all this." I shake my head, thinking: am I really so out of practice? The thought frightens me much more than the attack.

Last edited by moonhawk81; 12-09-2010 at 06:32 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #40
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh

"Relax Moon, this world changes every second we stand here." My voice muffled by the cloak. "No The closest threat is my Sister there." I move my eyes to glare at the dog. "Whom I suppose is not here for a social visit."I then turn my attention to Moon. "Seriously? Am Half Goddess and Half Dragon and you Protect me? Albeit I may have a curse on me that hinders my magical ability's slightly, but non the less!" I aim my fingers towards the Dog and utter a spell to send it flying.

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL