It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 04-03-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
Zelpheropolis

Zelpheropolis is meh
Music software

I wanted to know if anyone knows of some good music composition and synthesizing software. I’ve been studying music for several years now (some formal and some self-taught) and I want to start composing. I’ve always wanted to be part of the musical community, but even if my music is just for me to listen to, it’s something that I’ve always wanted to do.
Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
Zelpheropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #2
Sho

Sho is meh
Re: Music software

If you want something good, look up FL Studio. It's really expensive though. I'm not going to say pirate it, but if you don't have any money...
Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:43 AM   #3
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Music software

If he doesn't have the money he should save up for it. FL Studio is hard to grasp if you're not use to composing your music on the fly or with no clear idea. So is Virtual DJ which is used more for live shows, but I quite enjoy it personally.

If you wanted to get a grasp on what music works well together first before stepping into composing there's also MixMeister, which is a nice place to start if you don't have experience beat-mixing tracks. It's a little limiting, but it starts you on the basics.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote