Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 03-30-2010, 07:50 AM   #81
TheDrunkenShadow

The Man Without a Plan

TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of TheDrunkenShadow has much to be proud of
Re: Ask The Kana Thread

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Are you able to cook anything?

What do you think the chances are of something randomly falling over on top of you in your room?

TheDrunkenShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 01:14 PM   #82
EagleEyes

Fanatic

EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of

What is my name?
EagleEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:06 PM   #83
helixD

Fanatic

helixD is meh

Is 91.8 the fan everything you want, nothing you don't... or are you just FULL OF IT?!?!?!
YGOTAS Merch http://sharkrobot.com/yugioh-abridged

helixD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:46 PM   #84
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrunkenShadow View Post
I second this

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:03 PM   #85
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrunkenShadow View Post
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

What do you think the chances are of something randomly falling over on top of you in your room?
Chicken.

Yes. D: And no, it isn't a damn sandwich.

Actually quite high considering all the figures, swords, and random crap I have hanging from my wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEyes View Post
What is my name?
Matt Parkinson or Patterson, it's with a P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helixD View Post
Is 91.8 the fan everything you want, nothing you don't... or are you just FULL OF IT?!?!?!
It's obviously kept you here, so it is everything you want... and a bag of chips.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:58 AM   #86
Bonediddly
Fan

Bonediddly is on a distinguished road

*insert Monty Python reference here*

Bonediddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:33 PM   #87
toyNN
Fan

toyNN is on a distinguished road

I'm wondering if we'll see any posts or cosplay gallery updates related to your adventures at Sakura-con? Please?

toyNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:11 PM   #88
Kadmos

Kadmos is meh

For your interview with Beau Billingslea, could you ask him this: "I felt you did better as Geronimo/Cyborg 005 in Cyborg 009 than the Japanese. What was it like playing one of the few main characters in any anime that is Native American? Thanks for doing it so well."
Kadmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:51 PM   #89
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyNN View Post
I'm wondering if we'll see any posts or cosplay gallery updates related to your adventures at Sakura-con? Please?
Actually, it should be noted I never made it to Sakura-Con. At the last minutes I was pretty much told to attend another, more business and private type of event. So sadly I don't have any picture or anything to put up. Sorry... :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
For your interview with Beau Billingslea, could you ask him this: "I felt you did better as Geronimo/Cyborg 005 in Cyborg 009 than the Japanese. What was it like playing one of the few main characters in any anime that is Native American? Thanks for doing it so well."
I did not ask him this specific question, but Beau was lovely to talk to! Hopefully you were tuned in, but we got off topic quite a bit and it was more relaxed which was very fun for me (as well as the listeners I believe!). We didn't get into much anime talk besides Cowboy Bebop, but perhaps he'll be on the show in the future. I'm sorry I didn't see this in time!

Old 04-30-2010, 07:14 AM   #90
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough

Dear Kana
- Why is the forum on constant Miku Edition mode? Why not Kotone edition? Why not Sebastian edition? Why not Kefka edition? etc etc

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:10 AM   #91
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Gravity View Post
Dear Kana
- Why is the forum on constant Miku Edition mode? Why not Kotone edition? Why not Sebastian edition? Why not Kefka edition? etc etc
Ask the Kibbles, he's in the charge of the forums.

Old 05-05-2010, 02:11 PM   #92
Team

Team is meh

What is with the people of the IRC always being silent??

Team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 03:28 PM   #93
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team View Post
What is with the people of the IRC always being silent??
If you poke them enough they usually spit out words. Just be persistent.

Old 05-12-2010, 07:40 AM   #94
Cyrus

Cyrus is meh

Kana seriously, does it cost anything to interview all the famous people you interview?

and what does a booby mousepad look like?
Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:43 AM   #95
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough

A quick thinking scenario:

It's a nice Sunday night in a little town in Connecticut, your exhausted, you feel like having a drink. You walk into a bar, you sit down for a drink, they only serve alcohol, no water. Two men burst in wielding pistols, one man is 6'3, the other is 4'8. They hold the entire bar at gunpoint. The shorter robber sees a wad of money on a shelf 11 ft off the ground. The smaller robber then convinces the taller robber to let him on his shoulders, where he'll reach the money. The tall robber agrees and lifts the short man up to reach the money, they start to count the wad of money. There is $256 there. The short robber says he gets the extra dollar for spotting the wad of cash, the taller robber said he deserves the extra dollar because without him he couldn't have gotten the wad of cash. The two robbers argue for exactly 10 minutes and 35 seconds after the clock strikes 12:28 and 32 seconds in the morning. The Smaller robber then decides to cut the dollar bill in half, claiming that half a dollar bill is worth fifty cents. Being the gullible one the taller robber is, he accepts the smaller robber's offer. After another 1 hour and 15 minutes and 42 seconds of pillaging the bar, the robbers finally leave, only to be caught by Police outside who received an anonymous tip from somewhere between the ages of 40 and 16 in Greenwich, CT.
What do you order to drink?

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:29 AM   #96
Kadmos

Kadmos is meh

For the interview with Dorothy Fahn: what was it your favorite part about playing Francoise/003 in Cyborg 009? I liked you better than your Japanese counterpart.
Kadmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:02 PM   #97
toyNN
Fan

toyNN is on a distinguished road

Any chance to bring life back to this thread?

And perhaps way old news but what happened with Oni? Was it just one too many Aussie's at 91.8?

toyNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:32 PM   #98
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
Kana seriously, does it cost anything to interview all the famous people you interview?

and what does a booby mousepad look like?
No, we've never paid a dime.

A booby mouse-pad basically looks like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Gravity View Post
A quick thinking scenario:

It's a nice Sunday night in a little town in Connecticut, your exhausted, you feel like having a drink. You walk into a bar, you sit down for a drink, they only serve alcohol, no water. Two men burst in wielding pistols, one man is 6'3, the other is 4'8. They hold the entire bar at gunpoint. The shorter robber sees a wad of money on a shelf 11 ft off the ground. The smaller robber then convinces the taller robber to let him on his shoulders, where he'll reach the money. The tall robber agrees and lifts the short man up to reach the money, they start to count the wad of money. There is $256 there. The short robber says he gets the extra dollar for spotting the wad of cash, the taller robber said he deserves the extra dollar because without him he couldn't have gotten the wad of cash. The two robbers argue for exactly 10 minutes and 35 seconds after the clock strikes 12:28 and 32 seconds in the morning. The Smaller robber then decides to cut the dollar bill in half, claiming that half a dollar bill is worth fifty cents. Being the gullible one the taller robber is, he accepts the smaller robber's offer. After another 1 hour and 15 minutes and 42 seconds of pillaging the bar, the robbers finally leave, only to be caught by Police outside who received an anonymous tip from somewhere between the ages of 40 and 16 in Greenwich, CT.
What do you order to drink?
Nothing because I'm not old enough to drink alcoholic beverages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyNN View Post
Any chance to bring life back to this thread?

And perhaps way old news but what happened with Oni? Was it just one too many Aussie's at 91.8?
Yes indeed there is, and also we do like video reviews now and again, but we also require everyone to be on a schedule. Oni had school and other things going on, so he couldn't keep to schedule and thus we went our separate ways. :)

Old 07-19-2010, 10:55 AM   #99
Drago142222
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Drago142222 is meh

do i ever get a congrats or nice going for becoming a fanatic oh and remember when u said u would sing snake eater when i became one well im waiting

Drago142222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:35 PM   #100
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago142222 View Post
do i ever get a congrats or nice going for becoming a fanatic oh and remember when u said u would sing snake eater when i became one well im waiting
You teased us with becoming a Fanatic for months, and after sending you one of your prizes you wanted more as well. By the time you became a Fanatic, we loved the support, but we also had gained double the Fanatics. After six months people don't care as much, sorry. In relation to what I "need" to do for you, I've added more songs to the database for you than anyone else. I've spent my money sending you two of your prizes (one of which made it, but one was worth sixty dollars, too). Also, if you've read the VIP page, it says exactly what you receive... and you have since now you're a Fanatic.

Thanks for becoming one though, I hope you enjoy.

P.S. You also can't read cause when you told me you became one I said: "Nice."

Last edited by Kanashimi; 07-19-2010 at 12:46 PM.