Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 07-27-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Say "I Love You" Episode 007 Discussion

After the last episode my hopes to having a good show are pretty much non-existent. So let's see what we get.

Yamato just say no. Jeezus. *Hovers over one star*

There's this weird quality drop in the far away shots in this one. It's super distracting since I'm over this plot. I don't trust you model girl. Do. Not. Trust.

Oh wow, the Asami slap to Akio. I approve. She's like the only character I like consistently.

That's it? Wow, that's how I solve my problems. I kiss people and don't communicate with them at all. The things you said to Asami and Akio, Mei are the things you should have said to Yamato. Relationships are build on commuincation, not actions. This series blows my mind. It's down to a one, I have so much disdain for the way anything is handled in this show. This is a good show for how not to have a relationship with another human being.

Last edited by Kanashimi; 07-30-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote