You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-04-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
Chris

asdf

Chris is on a distinguished road
New Member - Chris.

Hello everyone. Since a "Fairly lengthy" intro was requested, I guess I can't refuse!

My name is Chris, I'm from London, Ontario. I first got into the genre of Japanese Animation as a child when the show Digimon was released. I grew up watching shows like Digimon and Pokemon as most kids did in North America. Eventually more mature Animes came my way like Mobile Suit Gundam, Witch Hunter Robin, Inuyasha. Then when I started to really broaden my horizons I found shows like Death Note, Code Geass, Bleach, Naruto and other shows that follow an interesting plot.

After that I really started to pay attention to Voice Actors. I'm pretty familiar with what voice actors play what roles in most popular animes and have developed an ear for recognizing certain voices which adds a whole new dynamic to the enjoyment of Anime. I actually also collect the autographs of Voice Actors as sort of a side project.

Currently I'm a student studying to become a radio or television personality. I did a lot of acting as a child which helped me eliminate any "stage fright" or fear of speaking infront of large crowds. It's also helped me enjoy speaking more. Everything i've mentioned up until now have been factors as to why I enjoy this radio station so much. I appreciate all the work you guys do. I plan to tune in every day this week and become a regular around here.

Thanks for reading.

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
Sandgolem

Matoi Stalker

Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: New Member - Chris.

Yeah I didn't get into Voice Actors until my first convention XD and yeah welcome to the site!!!

And btw Witch Hunter Robin, kicks so much ♫♫♫!

Sandgolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:45 PM   #3
EagleEyes

Fanatic

EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of

PALMON DIGI VOLVE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Heya, welcome to the site. Allways good to see a new face.

TOGEMON!
EagleEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #4
DJ M.O.T.D
Fan

DJ M.O.T.D is on a distinguished road

YEAAAA!!! More Brits! Welsh here|!

DJ M.O.T.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #5
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation

RONG!
ROCK ON!-tario.

I'm TBay myself, but so long as you aren't Torontonian, you're cool with me!
Because Toronto and Alberta just don't count as Canadia.

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #6
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Thanks for joining! Hopefully you just liked the interview we just had Crispin Freeman, or if you missed it then it'll be up tomorrow.

If you have any questions, just ask!

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:47 PM   #7
Chris

asdf

Chris is on a distinguished road

Kana, The interview was very enjoyable. I loved it.

I liked it even better when he started interviewing you. "How do you think video games helped anime". Good answer too, I loved how you banged out some personal experiences into the answer, If there's one thing I've learnt, it's that you have to really relate to what you're speaking about and you did exactly that.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone, I'm looking forward to my time here and future interviews.

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:02 PM   #8
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Hehe, I thought I was gonna get lectured for that one since he turned the interview on me. I think we both had an awesome time... after the technical difficulties out of the way. Either way, I'm happy you enjoyed it and I hope you'll tune into our other interviews.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:48 PM   #9
Oni
Banhammer'd

Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of

Lets just put it this way, I've been going to conventions for years, been watching anime for even longer and I could still care less for who is voicing who (I'm not into any VA's at all).

But, yes, welcome to the site. I've also dabbled in acting, and it's pretty fun.

Oni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #10
Force-A-Nature
Fan

Force-A-Nature is meh

Sup Chris, I'm Levi, if you hadn't guessed

i play dat tee eff two

Force-A-Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:19 AM   #11
ApolloNoUta
Fan

ApolloNoUta is meh

Welcome to the site and huzzah for voice acting! :ahh: (Do you go to the VAA forums?)
ApolloNoUta is offline   Reply With Quote