Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 10-01-2011, 07:48 AM   #1
Siege

One Night in Paris...

Siege is meh
Siege's Colloab Fanfic

Hey guys!

Any of you who were up early enough to have heard my show, you'd know I read fanfictions on air now. And I figured it would be fun to have the community write one for me to read on air on Sundays. If it's long enough, who knows, it may take up my whole shift.

This is going to be done in segments, a couple of paragraphs each. Since this time, the fic needs to be done by tomorrow, the deadline will be 8PM, PST, Oct. 1st! I know this is a pretty short time but I'm confident the community will get something together.

To avoid two people writing a paragraph following the same events, the person writing the next paragraphs will be chosen in IRC immediately after the previous section is finished, and will then be given 30 minutes to write the next segment.

Today the theme is: Dragonball ZxBleach crossover fic. A bit generic, but it'll get the job done.

Hop in IRC if you're interested. First come, first serve, and hopefully no repeating person for any 3 consecutive posts.

If this goes well, I'll make it a weekly thing!

Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:11 AM   #2
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh
Re: Siege's Colloab Fanfic

Ichigo was running across rooftops with his sword out behind him. His strawberry blond (kuku) swishing in the air behind him. He jumped across two certain rooftops that randomly has snow on. He stopped, looking at the snow, his feet turning slightly red from the coldness from the snow. He tilts his head up looking for a reason for the unseasonable random snow on only these two rooftops. His eyes resting upon a strange floating person that didn't look like some hollow or anything, just randomly green with no top on and a strange cloak on, and a Turban? Ichigo's mind raced. "What is this guy? An alien?"

The Yoshi (Or in other words Piccolo ) was looking around the strange town, rather wondering how he had gotten here. He looks down to the the two rooftops he had 'magically' appeared on, his eyes resting upon Ichigo. Instantly he searched for the humans power level as he stood in the air, his arms folded and his weighted cloak swishing about behind him. Ichigo had done the same, but neither able to truly pinpoint the source or level of each power. Ichigo pulls his large sword foward into a main battle stance when all of the sudden he felt another power source coming his way, even the 'alien' turned his head.

Nappa and Vegeta had followed the Yoshi from the plains, all the while singing random songs like Lady Gaga and Rebecca Black. Vegeta had wisely invested in some earplugs along the way as Nappa started to sing the Barbie song, stopping halfway to point out the Yoshi. "Look Vegeta, Hes right there!" Nappa frowned going to poke Vegeta on the arm. Vegeta had been looking at the Yoshi and shoots a small beam of 'light' at Nappa when he poked him, who had counter attacked it by playing pat-a-cake with him. Vegeta looks to the human on the snow. "Looks like you found a new friend slug." Nappa smiles and laughs, flying over to Ichigo and landing next to him. Slapping a hand to Ichigo's back that made him full flat onto his face due to the strength of it.

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

jessileo127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:21 AM   #3
Siege

One Night in Paris...

Siege is meh
Re: Siege's Colloab Fanfic

IRC's not responding well, so free for all! Anyone can write the next segment!

Siege is offline   Reply With Quote