Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
What Third Party Devices (Or Software) Do You Use To Listen To 91.8 The Fan?

I was kind of curious about this because I've heard of a lot of listeners using things like TuneIn to listen to the station.

This has always sort of been an abnormally for me since if the flash players work then there's the option of the .pls or .m3u... So what third party devices or websites do you use to listen to 91.8 The Fan and why?

I'll keep a list on this first post for others to find so they can find what works easiest for them.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #2
Zero Gravity

Super-Fan

Zero Gravity will become famous soon enough
Re: What Third Party Devices (Or Software) Do You Use To Listen To 91.8 The Fan?

I use my android phone when I'm away, course a lack of an app means i need to use a web browser which sometimes lags or skips. especially when im in an unfriendly area for WiFi.
I also have it working on my Wii, and PSP.

Zero Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:25 PM   #3
nerdwerld

Raptor Writer

nerdwerld is meh
Re: What Third Party Devices (Or Software) Do You Use To Listen To 91.8 The Fan?

I just use the site player, because it is easy to use, and is quite simple. Using a third party would be too difficult.

nerdwerld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:53 AM   #4
grimdefeat

Fan

grimdefeat is on a distinguished road

ill usually use the site player but when im on a different comp that doesnt let me use it I will go straight to itunes to listen

grimdefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:47 AM   #5
homie_jiraiya
Fan

homie_jiraiya is meh

i used to listen to it on my psp but that broke so its computer only for noa... i would like there to be a blackberry app for it just saiyan

homie_jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 02:43 AM   #6
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

The .m3u should work just fine on Blackberry if you haven't tried. It's worked on both my Blackberry Storm & Storm 2.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #7
christmas4477

Smugleaf

christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold

I love using my PSP when i want to listen to the radio while I mass click on GPX+

christmas4477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:00 PM   #8
PrinceVern

PrinceVern is meh

I discovered the station through SHOUTCAST Radio on Winamp and have been listening it through there since~ ^_^
PrinceVern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:45 PM   #9
Il_Divino

Il_Divino is meh

On my android I use an app called "Free Anime Radio" by myindieapp.com
Its a nice app with the fan on the top of the list but sometimes it plays different songs than what I hear when I turn the radio on using my computer.
I am still not good with recognizing songs so it might have a delay of some kind. If it does have a delay I wonder how much of one and if its on my side like lag or just general time delay.
Il_Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #10
Eamil

Eamil is meh

I generally use the site player but first the regular player, and now months later the Lite player, have both failed on me (they permanently show "Waiting for <insert IP address here> no matter how long I wait), and I have no idea how to fix this so now I'm using itunes.
Eamil is offline   Reply With Quote