Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
Amui

Fan

Amui is a splendid one to behold Amui is a splendid one to behold
Gun Collections.

Feel free to post pictures of your firearms here, I'll be updating this with more pics when I acquire more guns.

On top is my 12 Gauge Model 25 Winchester shotgun, I primarily use this for hunting deer when I'm hunting with dogs (not in a tree stand), Also works as a great Anti-Zombie weapon.

Under that is my Browning A-Bolt .308 rifle, used primarily for hunting in a tree stand and/or long range Zombie action, etc.

And last but definitely not least is my latest acquisition, a Yugoslavian M98 shooting an 8mm Mauser round (or 8x57 IS/JS depending on where you're from)

NEW: Mosin Nagant M91/30

The last image shows the Browning Buck on the trigger guard, in gold, and the scope is by Leupold.

The last image here shows the Yugoslavian crest, for some reason my phone resized the image and it is really tiny, I don't know why.

The last image shows the date of the weapon and its markings, it is a Mosin Nagant from 1927, all the serial numbers match and the matching Bayonet I got when I bought it seems to be dated with 1896.

First image is the entire gun, they apparently didn't like marking these rifles with dates so I can't date it exactly, probably made in the 60s or 70s, next image shows the attached grenade launchers sights and the 22mm grenade launcher itself, the next two images is the attached bayonet extended and retracted.

Again, feel free to post any pictures you have of your own firearms or firearms that you'd like to obtain in the future.

Last edited by Amui; 02-22-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Amui is offline   Reply With Quote