You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-17-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
elmiry

elmiry is meh
Thumbs up My fave

hey guys.
I was just wondering if you guys play any new anime songs like the ones in naruto or bleach and etc. cus im kinda new to the whole anime thing and i really dont know much of the songs being played on the radio. But still AWSOME songs ty a million times over for making this radio station
Old 01-17-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: My fave

Adding anything new takes awhile, and we add new music every two weeks.

"First, we have to research an artist and their songs. Next we need to make sure we can play their music. Once we've done that, we need to find a place to buy the CDs in question (sometimes iTunes Japan or other various places). When the CDs have been shipped it can take anywhere from a week to three until they arrive at my doorstep. Then I need to rip the CDs, properly label them on the PC so our programs and the radio station reads them. I also need to scan in cover art, which can take a long time. When I'm finally done, I upload it to the server for the DJs to add in during their shift. This is why it takes so long."

Old 01-18-2010, 01:12 AM   #3
elmiry

elmiry is meh

thx for the quick reply. wow i dident know it took all these steps, you guys are truely doing some legandry work over there great respects sorry i dident mean to sound like a troll or anything over all great work and keep it up :D me and my friends are all supporters here in canada.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:50 AM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Expect a huge update tomorrow, I can't promise Naruto, but maybe some Bleach...

Old 01-18-2010, 02:20 PM   #5
elmiry

elmiry is meh

Woot.