You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-14-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
Justp94
Banhammer'd

Justp94 is on a distinguished road
Jay-Z Finally Responds To Beanie Sigel's Disses

Jay-Z has broken his silence over the recent disses from his former Roc-A-Fella Records artist Beanie Sigel, saying that the entire beef caught him off guard. During an interview with Ed Lover today (Wednesday January 13), Jigga explained his current thoughts on Sigel. "This rap music and the competitive by nature, nothing really surprises me anymore but I'll honestly say, that was one that was like a shocker."

Hov added "When you from a certain place, cut from a certain cloth, there's certain things that's just off limits. When you cross that line, we put you in a different box. That one was a little surprising. The competitive nature of rap music dictates that's how it goes more times than it's not...I think everybody run outta ideas, it's all just marketing at this point. I don't even think it's competition anymore..."

Previously, Beanie Sigel released a Jay-Z dissed called "Average Cat" in which he warned Hov about exposing his habits to his wife, Beyonce. "This ain't a diss record, this a real record/How it feel to get exposed -- I was the fly on the wall, I witnessed," Beans raps. "I could say sh*t to make B look at you different/And my gangster was never on trial, I was, stood up tall, no snitch/But the rapper Shawn called the police on me/Because I was front row at the Blueprint 3/I just wanted to see him emcee/Reminisce when we were the R-O-C/But he called on the c-o-p's/Not only that, he brought in the f-e-d's/So that's telling me, F-U Sig/So F you too and F Bleek three/Whether I rap or riddle out this motherf*cker -- my name good in every hood."

Check Out "Average Cat" below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2nagMMnZXI&autoplay=0

Source: Rap Basement

Last edited by Kibs; 01-14-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Justp94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beanie sigel , jay-z