It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-23-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
Kami_Kaji

Kami_Kaji is meh
Denki Groove anyone??

Have any of you guys ever heard of Denki Groove? They are a sort of techno pop Japanese band. They have some pretty cool stuff, and have done the openings for a few different anime. One of them is Kuuchu Buranko, a quirky and very strange anime about a number of different people who see an insane therapist. Anyways, here's a link to the opening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQM2XxhEbjY
And, if you liked that, here's the full version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrPnk...eature=related
One of their most known songs is Flashback Disco. The video is really strange, and I love it :biggrin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?vK9FkutYTAI

Their music has a really interesting and different style to it that I can't pinpoint. It's so addictive too! I've had many of their songs stuck in my head for ages. Anyways, I'm pretty new to 91.8, so I have only listened for a couple days or so, but is there Denki Groove in the station's catalog? If not, is there any way I could request it? I really want to contribute to the station as much as I can!

Kami_Kaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #2
Shadowblade Edge
Banhammer'd

Location: Texas, you know, that place that's better than wherever you live.

Shadowblade Edge is a splendid one to behold Shadowblade Edge is a splendid one to behold
Re: Denki Groove anyone??

Yeah Kuuchu's OP is good, more fond of the ED myself. As for is it in the database, you'll have to ask one of the DJs, though I'd hazard it isn't. If it isn't you can go here http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334 and suggest it, and any other song that tickles your fancy.

Last edited by Shadowblade Edge; 01-23-2010 at 10:35 AM.
Shadowblade Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
Kami_Kaji

Kami_Kaji is meh

Thanks for the info! Very helpful. I think I'll go suggest some tunes.

Old 01-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #4
ochazuke

ochazuke is meh

Aaah, I'm glad you requested it! I'm getting tired of MiChi, Yui, and Aya Hirano! There can never be too much abingdon boys school (or T.M. Revolution in general), though. The Fan needs school food punishment also.

ochazuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:55 AM   #5
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Just a reminder if you guys want to make requests and make it easier on me (so I'm not fishing through the forums and IRC) then request those here: http://918thefan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334

Though it should be noted Yui hasn't even been in the database for a week yet.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #6
Kami_Kaji

Kami_Kaji is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ochazuke View Post
Aaah, I'm glad you requested it! I'm getting tired of MiChi, Yui, and Aya Hirano! There can never be too much abingdon boys school (or T.M. Revolution in general), though. The Fan needs school food punishment also.
I totally agree, Denki Groove and School Food Punishment are awesome! I still like MiChi though. Also, Aya Hirano and Yui aren't that bad; I enjoy them to some extent. :smile: