It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 05-21-2010, 12:21 PM   #1
The Animeniac

The Animeniac is meh
Keep The Beats! Girls Dead Monster

Hi anyone know a good trusted site for importing music because i want to get this real bad I love Girls DeMo they rock and they are going to release an album in june and i playasia is going to sell it but they will sell it for like 35 dollars and i just want to know if anyone knows of any good sites that have it for a little cheaper if not i'll just get it from playasia
The Animeniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 12:39 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Keep The Beats! Girls Dead Monster

I wasn't sure if you were looking for Keep The Beat or Little Braver, I'm gonna assume the former. Keep The Beat is about $29.99 in Japan, thus why you're not gonna find it much cheaper. CDJapan literally has it three dollars cheaper here: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KSLA-58

Your next beat is Amazon.JP or hoping they release it on iTunes Japan which usually ends up being the cheapest alternative.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
The Animeniac

The Animeniac is meh
Re: Keep The Beats! Girls Dead Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
I wasn't sure if you were looking for Keep The Beat or Little Braver, I'm gonna assume the former. Keep The Beat is about $29.99 in Japan, thus why you're not gonna find it much cheaper. CDJapan literally has it three dollars cheaper here: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KSLA-58

Your next beat is Amazon.JP or hoping they release it on iTunes Japan which usually ends up being the cheapest alternative.
yeah i was looking for keeping the beat since from what i read it will be the girls dead monster soundtrack instead of just a couple of songs and thanks im definately gona get it. and thanks for letting me know about that site and yeah I knew that they were expensive jsut wanted to see if there were any sites that had it a little cheaper lol cus I want get the new Blazblue

Last edited by The Animeniac; 05-21-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: spelling error
The Animeniac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angel , beat