Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 12-15-2010, 05:16 PM   #1
Stone
Fan

Stone is meh
Bleach 431

HERE IT IS...

I don´t really know if I should yawn or be happy. The xcution commitee is shown and they seem mildly familiar, don´t know if that´s just the artists style, but whatever.

Anyways. This feels like ther should have been a filler warning before this arc. I mean, really? Nothing changes, Ichigo get´s his power back and everything is back to (excluding one arm) normal?

Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:20 AM   #2
JinnRemona
Fan

JinnRemona will become famous soon enough
Re: Bleach 431

It won't really be back to normal though. Though Ichigo is getting his power back eventually, it's not likely going to be that strong right away. Then we have the time span that has happened since the end of the last arc, and the present time. That's likely a fairly good excuse for Kubo to change things in Seireitei. Things there were starting to get boring anyway, since things were always the same. Enemy appears. Everyone fights. Ichigo wins. Though it will likely still follow this formula, I hope other have slightly bigger roles in the whole thing, instead of leaving everything on the shoulders of some orange haired kid who got lucky. :P
Side effects of reading the above post may include nausea, headaches, itchiness, impotence, temporary blindness, weakness in knees, mild pregnancy, and a loss of faith in humanity. If death occurs, consult a mortician.

JinnRemona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:47 AM   #3
nerdwerld

Raptor Writer

nerdwerld is meh

This series is becoming more and more mysterious. There is a lot of back door routes to gain powers, and alot of rules that we think are set up are in fact there only to be broken. I don't know what is canon in his world anymore. I really don't.

nerdwerld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:39 AM   #4
Kate

*Insert User Title Here*

Kate will become famous soon enough

One word:

Convenience.

Like, really. I think as soon as the last arc ended, it should of been the end. It would of been perfect.

Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:41 AM   #5
nerdwerld

Raptor Writer

nerdwerld is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
One word:

Convenience.

Like, really. I think as soon as the last arc ended, it should of been the end. It would of been perfect.
I totally agree with you Kate. It would of been responsible for Kubo to end the series with the last arc.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #6
JinnRemona
Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdwerld View Post
I totally agree with you Kate. It would of been responsible for Kubo to end the series with the last arc.
Yes and No. It would have been a good end to the anime, but it would have left many unanswered questions. The main one that has yet to be answered has to do with Ichigo's birth. His father seems to know something, but Ichigo stopped him from talking about it when he found out his father was a Shinigami. There is obviously something special about Ichigo besides the fact that he is a Vizard. It likely has to do with Ichigo's mother.
Side effects of reading the above post may include nausea, headaches, itchiness, impotence, temporary blindness, weakness in knees, mild pregnancy, and a loss of faith in humanity. If death occurs, consult a mortician.

Old 12-18-2010, 02:51 AM   #7
Kate

*Insert User Title Here*

Okay yes, I do agree that they are still questions need to be answered. But, with probably more questions on the way, they'll find a way to keep profiting off the series with more questions fans would want to know. They should of just answered most of the important questions and leave some unanswered (all series have questions left unanswered in the end), then end it. They're just gonna keep putting out new story after new story. The Aizen fight was awesome, but are we gonna have to wait another 100-200 chapters to see another epic fight like that?

Watch. Sooner or later some random dude is gonna come up to Ichigo and say, "I am your father!"
*NO. I was just kidding, I'm just staying that some weird turnout is gonna happen*

Old 12-18-2010, 05:39 PM   #8
nerdwerld

Raptor Writer

nerdwerld is meh

They should end the series with questions, Kubo should of answered the questions in the Pendulum arc, but no he didn't and that is his fault. He already has proved himself a troll of a writer! :/

Old 12-21-2010, 02:49 AM   #9
JinnRemona
Fan

There are only another 2 or 3 arcs left, then Kubo said himself that's he ending Bleach. So we should only have about another year or two left, and it's done. Unlike One Piece, which is still 11 years from being finished.

Old 12-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #10
Kate

*Insert User Title Here*

I swear, there better be only that many arcs left. >_<

Old 12-21-2010, 04:52 PM   #11
nerdwerld

Raptor Writer

nerdwerld is meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinnRemona View Post
There are only another 2 or 3 arcs left, then Kubo said himself that's he ending Bleach. So we should only have about another year or two left, and it's done. Unlike One Piece, which is still 11 years from being finished.

off topic... but One Piece could go on forever and I would still read it, just love One Piece.
On the Bleach arcs... Kubo is a master troll so he could 2 or 3, and then I would still buy the manga.