Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 08-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Kana's Korner For Noobs

It's about time I make this thread, and so I present you with the Korner's current format. I'd like to make a note that my format changes based on what's new at the time and also due to fan suggestions. I try and focus on what I enjoy as well.

Current Programs
  • Anime & Game News Spill (1:00 PM)
    • Here I go over video game and anime news, in that order usually. The "Spill" usually lasts for fifteen to twenty minutes. Depending on the subject matter I might be joined by a guest (as in another DJ, one of our friends from another site of interest, etc).
  • Contests (Any Time!)
    • Contests happen in different ways and I've made a list of some of the most popular
    • Be the 9th person to e-mail me and you'll win a prize (which will be announced during the show). The winner will be announced on-air an hour later unless specified that they want to remain anonymous.
    • Be the 9th person to call our calling board! Not only will you get the chance to get on-air, but you'll also win a prize~
    • There is then an all day event where if we reach a hundred people listening we will give away a one week Fanatic subscription to a lucky person in the IRC. This event will happen most commonly on Friday.
  • Interviews (2:00 PM)
    • Interviews can happen at any time, but are mostly at 2:00 PM for convenience.
    • Please check the "Upcoming Events" bar on the right-hand side to see if I have a guest from the industry scheduled that day. It will include a time as well in case it isn't at 2:00 PM.
  • Intro (12:00 PM)
    • Generally I remind new comers when events happen, and I also talk about anything new that's happened currently. Usually about a new game I've discovered, watching a certain anime, or discussing an artist I've discovered.
    • I also note music updates at this point, and usually highlight them throughout the next hour in case you missed it.
  • IRC Game (3:00 PM)
    • I usually mix and match here, but often we play a game to create a custom playlist. There are various ways that the game works, and to find out how to play simply log in to the IRC and ask or listen to the radio about fifteen minutes before three to get the skinny.
  • Music News Spill (2:00 PM)
    • In case there is no guest, I generally go over music news concerning Asian artists. These are usually bands that play often on the radio as well so most of you will be familiar with the subject matter. This "Spill" also lasts about fifteen to twenty minutes.
Defunct Programs
  • Kana's Question On Whenever (3:00 PM)
    • This was an activity where I would ask a question concerning the "Spill" and the next day we would talk about some of the answers we received. If we got a good one we read them on-air. This project became defunct since people weren't participating as often as I had hoped.
  • Remix Hour (3:00 PM)
    • I play some of my favorite remixes for an hour straight. If you're not a techno fan, then you might wanna mute the stream for this one. Despite that, you might find a mix that you love and wanna hear all the time. You never know when I'm in charge!
  • Request Hour (3:00 PM)
    • I ask our IRC, Twitter, and Facebook to request songs of their choosing. I'll fill a whole hour of just what you want to hear. So you better get your request in fast since spots fill up~

Do you have comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions? Then please respond with what features you like or dislike.

My show is always changing and I'm doing the best I can to make sure I keep you listenin~

Last edited by Kanashimi; 08-11-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
Drago142222
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Drago142222 is meh
Re: Kana's Korner For Noobs

i loved the request hour plus the whole game thing with song names and letters

Drago142222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:29 PM   #3
toyNN
Fan

toyNN is on a distinguished road

It was great to have Kibs back during the news spiel...you two couldn't even agree how long he'd been gone. Classic.

toyNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:00 PM   #4
dbzfreak2

dbzfreak2 is meh

She called me a noob....

Just kidding, okay so this list of what you'll do will come in handy for me, cuz i might just forget... >_>;;

shameless advertising ftw

dbzfreak2 is offline   Reply With Quote