You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 12-09-2012, 02:18 AM   #1
Cheflelouch
A man chooses, a slave obeys

Cheflelouch is meh
Nobuo Uematsu has done it once again

First it was One-Winged Angel from FFVII, then it was You are not Alone from FFIX, then lastly Suteki Da Ne from FFX. And now after 3 games Nobuo Uematsu comes back with such a beautifully and touching melodies.

I just resently went to the Concert to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the game of Finaly Fantasy that took place in the Chicagoland on December 07 of 2012, this was a very special occasion since it was the consert that is the closest to the 25th anniversary (since the first game came out on December 18 1987) and specific Song catch the attention of EVERYONE, this was the song Answers from la latest game Final Fantasy XIV Online. The song had the Vocals from Susan Calloway and a background video of the new expansion of the game "A Realm Reborn"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39j5v8jlndM

I find the video and the song very toching as you feel you are there in the heat of that battle and seen the "End of and Era"

any opinions on the song and video and if you wanna find out more about the consert just let me know and I will post it here ^_^

Proud to be MEXICAN

Cheflelouch is offline   Reply With Quote