Welcome, Guest
It seems you're not logged in
You can do that Here
Or Register
91.8 The Fan

Old 01-02-2010, 03:38 AM   #21
EagleEyes

Fanatic

EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of
Re: Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time

Play nice you two.

Or I will get nurse Shannon on to you!

In other news Im glad Dr. N was the villian again. He is quite awesome.
EagleEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:02 AM   #22
Oni
Banhammer'd

Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of

Obviously some people care.

Why is Dr. N quite awesome?

Oni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:08 AM   #23
EagleEyes

Fanatic

EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of

Dr. N Is a villian that falls into the evil evil category. Instead of shooting someone in the face he will come up with some unusually complex time travelling scheme.

That and he has a great evil laugh. Like BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EagleEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:40 AM   #24
Shadowblade Edge
Banhammer'd

Location: Texas, you know, that place that's better than wherever you live.

Shadowblade Edge is a splendid one to behold Shadowblade Edge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
Then why have boxart in the first place? Why not just toss the disc in a brown paper bag with some toilet paper inscribed with the basic controls? If you're going to label something as a greatest hit, all you need is a tag in the top left stating it as such.

I mean, why not just buy a bootleg copy?

The point is, to some, these things do matter. I am not you.
Woah. I'll go bottom up.

Of course I know this matters to some people, I'm pretty certain that by commenting I acknowledged that such people exist. All I'm saying it that it ridiculous, and just call it as I see it.

This and bootlegging are two different things, chiefly that they're illegal, and it probably would affect the game. I'm not to up on console bootlegs mind you, but I'd figure it'd be dicey on if they'd work or not.

All I'm sayin' is that judging a book, especially considering how complex games can be technically, and letting it affect your purchasing decisions is, well, ridiculous. I mean I have a few used games with a generic Gamestop cover, FF9 in busted up clear CD cases, I even have a horrid Greatest Hits Ratchet and Clank, and they aren't any less fun for it.

It's you money though, and I wasn't trying to tell you what to do with it, I'm just voicing my opinion, that's what I thought folks did on forums.
Shadowblade Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:27 PM   #25
Oni
Banhammer'd

Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowblade Edge View Post
Woah. I'll go bottom up.

Of course I know this matters to some people, I'm pretty certain that by commenting I acknowledged that such people exist. All I'm saying it that it ridiculous, and just call it as I see it.

This and bootlegging are two different things, chiefly that they're illegal, and it probably would affect the game. I'm not to up on console bootlegs mind you, but I'd figure it'd be dicey on if they'd work or not.

All I'm sayin' is that judging a book, especially considering how complex games can be technically, and letting it affect your purchasing decisions is, well, ridiculous. I mean I have a few used games with a generic Gamestop cover, FF9 in busted up clear CD cases, I even have a horrid Greatest Hits Ratchet and Clank, and they aren't any less fun for it.

It's you money though, and I wasn't trying to tell you what to do with it, I'm just voicing my opinion, that's what I thought folks did on forums.
I'm pretty sure I said I'd rent it, right? Oh yeah, I could care less about the condition of your game storage cases, stating so doesn't make your comment any less obnoxious.

Oni is offline   Reply With Quote